48• Little Known

A/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYSON TILLER :)

Xavier's POV

"You've got to be kidding! This one time I ask for your help you do me like that?! I've done so much for you! You're like my brother!"

"Xavier she's some random girl you met at a party! You really willing to risk everything for another somebody?"

"She's not just somebody. She's my girlfriend and yes I love her."

My buddy laughed. "She's your girlfriend huh?"

"She is!" I argued.

"Then tell me why your girlfriend is owned by some crazy ass nigga? If you really were the real nigga that you claimed to be, why the fuck is another nigga dicking her down while you struggling to come up with some shit to get her?!"

Silence filled the air.

"That's what I thought. Just move on with your life. Forget about her and get back to your life."

"Yo get the fuck out of my house. I'll do the shit myself. You ain't real." I said.

"How am I not real for not wanting to risk my life with you for some bitch?"

Right when he said "bitch" I jumped over the couch a knife in hand.

End of Xavier's POV
• April 4, Sunday •

So according to Bryson, it's my birthday. I do remember my birthday but I haven't been able to keep track of the date but I saw it at the bottom of Bryson's laptop so I'm not trippin'.

"What do you want to do for you birthday?" He asked as he put my breakfast on the table before me.

"I just wanna go out." I answered. "It looked like a beautiful day out and I want to enjoy the weather. It usually rains on my birthday or overcast.

"Anywhere in particular?"

"The mall and that boba shop."

"You got it. We'll go later on. After you're done eating get what you're going to wear." He ordered.

I went to our bedroom with a full stomach and froze. My heart fell to my feet and my hands started shaking.

There was a folder on the bed filled with information on Xavier. Every. Single. Thing about this man was in this black plastic folder with the letter "X" in silver permanent marker. It was almost like Bryson has some kind of obsession with him.

I went to lock the door but once I grabbed the doorknob, lo and behold he was there looking dead at me.

"You straight?" He asked. "I came to get my water bottle."

"Y-yeah, Yeah." I croaked. "I just wanted some privacy so I could get ready to step in the shower."

"Shit. My bad." He quickly went for what he came for.

"No it's cool."

He disappeared down the hallway. I don't think he noticed the folder. He most likely forgot about it. After I locked the door, I sat down and flipped through everything.
I saw a list of weapons and how to make a Molotov along with other things. Everything about weapons and tactics on these pages were military grade. No doubt, because there's no reason why a regular nigga knows and needs all of this information.