26• Somehow

"I'm sorry I'll never be enough to satisfy you. I want to be everything you want and more. I want your love and your approval." I begged. "Just tell me what's wrong. Please!"

"Taylor stop. Calm down. You're losing it!"

"I'm losing it because I'm afraid of losing you! I'm so used to having you to depend on and care for me! I'm living for you!" I took deep breaths in between every teardrop.

"Baby I promise there's nothing wrong with you! On everything I love, you're perfect. You're the only one I love. No one has my heart but you. Don't ever think like that."

I shook my head. "If I did something wrong just hit me. I'll get the message. Bruise my skin and-"

He quickly grabbed a cloth and brought it up to my face. I fell back and I felt him catch me.

Bryson's Point Of View

   I changed her. She's a completely different person. I ever realized the power I had over women. This is crazy, all this is...it's so...it's so wild! I turned Taylor into some psychotic breaking masochist.
   Her body laid on the couch as if she was dead. I had to chloroform her. It was some crazy shit coming out her mouth and she had to be stopped. I'm causing her to overthink.
   I sat next to Taylor and put her head on my lap. Her cheeks were hot and the tears dried quickly. My heart finally shattered and a storm cloud formed over my brain. I've never cried this hard since my mom passed.

   She should be waking up in a little bit. I smoked after crying and I still feel like shit. Worse actually. I'm going to cook some food for her. Let's hope she forgets everything. Please forget baby girl. If I could go back and treat her like the Queen she is, I'd do it in a heartbeat but that's never the case. Never will be. You can't go back to anything, even if you could, it'll never be the same.

• 7:16 p.m •

   I'm starting to panic. It's been about six hours and she's still knocked out. I checked her pulse and she's still breathing. I didn't give her that much to be out like the way she is.
   Her body is extremely cold and she's skipping breaths. If I go to the hospital what am I going to tell them?! They're going to find the chloroform in her system and I'm most likely going to jail.
   I put my hands on my head and stared at her. I can't believe this. What was I thinking? I'm killing her slowly and she knows this. I wasn't even aware of it until now. Why didn't she tell me? Yes, I know I'm a hypocrite and that means everything in our fallouts but she should have gave me a warning.

What if she did and I just wasn't listening?

"Taylor!"

   Her hand twitched and she picked her head up and threw up. I turned away and felt another dent being made in my heart. Yes, I have one just like you.
   She opened her mouth to say something. She held onto her chest and nothing came out. Taylor looked sorry and I already knew what was going through her head.

"No, no, no. Don't worry about it. I'll clean it up." I went to get the powder. She threw up some more and I cringed.

End of Bryson's POV