31• Godspeed

• March 25, Thursday •
• 11:34 a.m •

"You think she needs some mental evaluation or something?"

"Don't say it like that, she's just traumatized." Xavier replied.

"Most likely an anxiety disorder and or PTSD." Damien said.

"Definitely..."

My eyes fluttered open and I awoke on a king sized bed next to a shirtless Xavier. Damien was sitting in an arm chair a couple feet away from the bed.

"Good morning Beauty." He said.

"What's up Tay." Damien said warmly. "There's a new toothbrush waiting for you in the bathroom. Xavier is going to fix you something to eat. I've gotta go now. I have work later on today and I gotta get ready."

I frowned. "Don't go."

Damien was like the light skinned version of Xavier with waves instead of a fade.

"Awww. Aite, aite, uncle D gon stay for another hour and get to know you."

I felt Xavier's hand brush from my forehead to my hair. I flinched and snapped my neck back at him. He put his hands up.

"Woah. I'm just putting your hair up. I should've done that before you went to bed but I didn't want to wake you up."

I grabbed his hands and put them back in my hair. He laughed and I smiled.

"Awww! Ain't y'all lil nigs cuteee. Since X wanna play around, I'll fix your breakfast. Plus imma better cook."

Xavier sucked his teeth and put my hair in a pretty nice bun.

I looked in the mirror across the bed. "Ooo."

"You like it?"

I nodded my head and stretched. My eyes wondered and stared at his six pack and v-line. I looked away before he looked up from his phone at me.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"19."

"Just turned 21."

"When?"

"The 22. I feel hella old."

"Not as old as me." I sighed.

"Yeah you an old lady." He teased. "I think I see some wrinkles popping up."

I playfully nudged him.

He took a deep breath. "How are you feeling?"

"Better. Almost forgot I was under his control for a little bit. I know he's freaking out probably throwing a tantrum right now."

"He sounds crazy as fuck! Why are you even going out with him?"

"I'm not. He kidnapped me and forced me."

"Oh yeah. Right. Sorry, I forgot."

"It's cool. The crazy thing is that I love him. He was taking care of me after all."

"I don't think him treating you like some kind of pet, locking you in closets, beating you and occasionally starving up is love." He rubbed his forehead.

I shrugged. "You're right. Why me though?"

He sat up closer to me. "I'll tell you why. You're young, smart, mature and beautiful. Every real man craves that. I don't condone anything that he's doing but I understand why and see where he's coming from. Do you know his address?"

"No. I don't even know what city and state I'm in."

"Oh shit. He really did fuck your mind up."

"Yeah..."

He picked my chin up. "Don't trip. I'm here to get you back. You're under some kind of...I don't know what but imma pull you out of it. Let's start with self worth. Go brush your teeth and eat first."

Bryson's POV

She's lost her fucking mind!!! Where the hell could she be!?!? She didn't just leave, someone kidnapped her. She loves me too much to leave. She'd never do that. Taylor would never leave me unless someone snatched her up. How the fuck could they?!?!
I came home last night and threw a huge tantrum. The house is a mess, Taylor will not approve when she comes back. I knew I should have given her a new phone. But, I did put a tracker on her when I roofied her the other day, that was when I had sex with her while she was drugged and didn't pull out of her. I'm praying to God she's pregnant. I had to stop her from resisting somehow with the drugs. How could you blame me? I'm surprised she didn't have any reactions the next morning.

End of Bryson's Point of View

"Yo Tay did you know you had some kind on chip on you

"Yo Tay did you know you had some kind on chip on you." Damien said while flipping a pancake.

"Huh?" I shoved a strip of bacon down my throat.

"Yeah when Xavier carried you out of the car into his apartment I noticed it behind your ear and burned it."

My jaw dropped. "A tracking device."

"It was wild. Like some kind of human gps thing. You remember him putting something like that on you?"

"No. Not at all but then again, there's holes in my memory."

I felt incredibly sick again and ran to the bathroom to throw up.

"Bitch I told you yo pancakes trash as fuck." I heard Xavier say from the kitchen.

"Nigga it's not the food. Mind you she threw up last night too. She's just having a reaction."