"Shut up," he said while laughing. Anthony did always look good. He didn't need to get all dressed up to impress me and that's not why I was trying to force him to get up. I just know he hasn't had his heart into work lately and I need it to be before it starts showing on camera. "How was breakfast with Tristan?"

"It's the same old breakfasts with Tristan," I replied. "Just a bit of gossip and who he is crushing on."

"What kind of gossip?" He asked me. This is where I start to get a bit annoyed. When I feel like I'm being bombarded with questions whenever a guy is involved. He wasn't jealous of Tristan; in fact, he knew I would never in a million years ever date Tristan, but it was how much Anthony was wanting to be in my life. I see him literally every single day. I work with him every week and I'm with him all the time during the weekend.

"Anthony," I said to him.

"What? Can't your boyfriend be curious?" Anthony asked me.

"Curiosity killed the cat, Ant," I said to him and start looking over Shayne's script. I glance up to see Anthony still staring at me and I put the script on the desk. "Anthony, I'm not arguing about this today. I don't have the energy for it."

"Who said anything about arguing, Ronnie?" he asked me with his nervous chuckle. I took a deep breath and put my elbows on the table since this was stressing me out. I put my hands through my hair and looked at Anthony. "Fine, I'll see you later, Veronica."

"Ant..." He walked out and I groaned. He could never talk shit out. All he could do is walk away and that's why I wouldn't want to talk to him about our relationship. I heard a knock at the door and I looked to see Shayne at the door. "You can come in, Shayne, but please shut the door."

He walked in and shut the door behind him. "So now I know what's been bothering you," he started off saying. I snorted and shook my head to him. "Why haven't you said anything about it?"

"Because if I make such a big deal about it to everyone, Anthony will find out and it'll be another argument and I just don't have the patience for it," I admitted. I got up from my chair and walked up to the window. "I don't know what to do, Shayne."

"It's pretty obvious, V," he said to me.

"It would mess up things here if I do," I told him. I looked at him and he was just standing there with a concern expression. Why did he care so much? "If I left him, the arguments here would just get worse or he would ignore everything I'm saying to him and that could cost me my job. I started working here just when you and Courtney stared working here, and I don't think they would hesitate to let me go and I could lose all of you and.."

"Stop, Veronica," he said. I put my hands through my hair and looked up at the ceiling. I couldn't imagine not being around them anymore. He walked over to me and put his hands on my arms. I looked at him, but hated that I did because my eyes were getting glassy from tears. "You aren't going to lose your job here. You aren't going to lose us and you sure as hell not going to lose me." I slightly smiled and nodded. "You two are just going through something right now and it might get better. If not, you know what the right choice is."

I smiled and Shayne took his hands off my arms, but I instantly wrapped my arms around Shayne to give him a hug. He hesitated at first, but only because I caught him off guard and he put his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer. "Thank you, Shayne," I whispered in his ear. We pulled away and I playfully punched his chest. "Now get out. I got a lot of work to do before this party that you are going too."

He laughed and looked at me. He pushed a piece of my hair behind my hair and winked at me. "Okay. For you, I'll go," he said. My heart sank and he started walking out. "I'll see you later, Ronnie." He waved bye and opened the door to leave while I just stood there. Did Shayne Topp just hit on me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Boze, can I talk to you a second?" I asked her. I had went into the Smosh Games office since I was off early now and I wanted to talk to her about what happened between Shayne and myself in my office earlier today. She was talking to Mari and Flitz, and I could see Shayne's best friend Damien sitting at his new desk. He looked over at me and waved.

"Yeah, give me like two minutes and I'm yours," she replied. I nodded and walked past her to go to Damien.

"How you liking it here, Damien?" I asked him with a smile.

"It's honestly awesome," he admitted. I giggled and nodded my head at him. "I did not expect me to work with these guys and they've given me such a warm welcome since I've been here. It's just been really great."

"That's exactly how I felt when I first started here," I said to him. "When I first started, I was a nervous wreck and I had this fear that nobody here was going to like me or take me seriously, but everybody here was just so friendly and open, it made my nervousness go away instantly."

"Right? Wow, I did not expect someone else to feel the same way I felt," he said. "You're dating Anthony, right?" I nodded my head towards him. "He got you this job?"

"Yep," I said. "He knew I needed a job and he knew how well I get along with people so instead of me trying to become a photographer, I become one of Smosh's producers."

"And how did you and Anthony meet?" Damien asked.

"How did Anthony and I meet?" I asked him just in case I didn't hear him right. He nodded. "Damn, that's a story to think back on." I stood there thinking about it and I clapped my hands. "Oh! We met at a comic con." He chuckled and I started laughing. "Seriously though. My best friend Tristan and I went, and this was when I was big into YouTube and into comics, and I had lost Tristan at the wrong time. When I was trying to find him, I bumped into Anthony and I remember wanting to fangirl so hard."

"That's cool though," he said to me.

"Hey," a voice said behind me. I turned my head to see Boze walking up to us. "Did you still want to talk?" I nodded and turned my head back to Damien.

"It was good talking to you, Damien," I said to him.

"You too, Veronica," he said. He is really a nice guy. I know I give Shayne a lot of shit, but there is a bit of a wonder on how they became friends. Boze and I walked away from the group and left the office.

"What's up?" she asked after I shut the door to the office. I looked around me to see nobody around and looked at her.

"Okay, I'm about to tell you something that I really want to keep between us because I trust you enough to say it," I said to her. She put her hand on her chest and smiled. "I think Shayne was hitting on me earlier."

"Well that doesn't surprise me," she admitted. I looked at her in confusion and she looked at me. "Ronnie, when I first met the dude, he told me how hard he was crushing on you when he first saw you at his audition." Just like I was for him... "He just didn't ever act on it since you're with..."

She turned to see Anthony walking up to us. "You ready to go?" Anthony asked me. The only thing I could do was nod my head because my thoughts were racing about Shayne. I only wish Boze and I could've talked about it more.