Trouble!

Hey wattpaders!!! sorry for the long wait! i've been sooooooooo busy! And it was my birthday this weekend! And the day after was Fathers day so i had a full weekend! Anyway keep on reading!!!

Chapter 4

*Megan's POV*

I woke up to quiet whispering as I laid on someones chest on the living room couch. 

"Dude you look comfy" Someone whispered cheekily

"You're one to talk" The person whose chest I was laying on whispered back.

I figured out the it was Zayn and Harry that were talking quietly. I figured they didn't need to know that I was awake quite yet.

"Touché" Zane whispered

"Should we wake them up yet? Or should we wait for a little bit? I don't think anyone but us is up yet." Zayn asked

"Mhmm, I don't know about you but I don't fancy moving right now mate." Harry replied cheekily

Zayn just chuckled in response. It didn't look like they were gonna say anything else of interest so I decided it was time to 'wake up'. So I moved a little against Harry and slowly blinked my eyes open only to find them staring up into forest green ones. 

"Hey there sleepy head." Harry said

"Its not that late!" I protested, sticking my tongue out at the cheeky boy.

"Wheres Rosie?" I asked still half asleep.

"Over here with me." Zayn answered

I looked over at them and i almost cooed out loud at them because they were so adorable! Rosie was curled up with her legs curled up under her and she was snuggled up under Zayns' left shoulder, sleeping peacefully. Zayn looked down at her snuggled under his arm and he got this cute little smile on his face and his eyes twinkled.

~28 mins later~

Rosie still has yet to wake up, the lazy bum, and Liam, Louis, and Niall just came downstairs, so it was time to get my lazy best friend up. I reluctantly  pulled away from Harry and went over to her.

"Rosie......Rosie....Rosie" I said shaking her slightly

"Hugersmurga!" She grumbled at me which is Rosie speak for 'Leave me be or you die', of course the boys didn't know this and Louis, ever the prankster, got some water with ice cubes in it.

"LOUIS! Stop! Don't!" I whisper yelled at him. But it was too late, he already dumped the water all over Rosie. Her eyes sprang open and they were no longer a pretty hazel color, they were pure fire. I ran to the other side of the room and hid behind Liam and everyone but Louis and Zayn had ran with me, we all huddled together for safety as Rosie said in a calm voice which was scarier than her yelling. "Who. Poured. Water. On. Me?"

We all pointed at Louis and his face was screaming 'I'm shitting my pants right now'. She looked at him and he bolted upstairs with her hot on his heels. We heard banging and shouting from upstairs and Louis's frantic screaming.

"Wow, she's a feisty one!" Zayn said

"You can call it that!" I chuckled "But I just call it scary as hell!"

"It is that too!" He said

Finally Rosie came back down and Louis padded after her with disheveled hair and a wary look in his eye.

"Have you learned your lesson Louis?" I asked

"Most defiantly!" He said without hesitation

"Good boy!" Rosie and I said at the same time.