"Is there a brother? She said she had a brother." Jasper typed away and found a Sebastian Vanderwood.

"Sebastian Vanderwood, six years old. Birth certificate is there. Here's a family picture of them when Ophelia graduated from Parson's School of Design, two years ago." Ophelia's dazzling smile took place on the screen with her family, all of them had brown hair and brown eyes while Ophelia had golden blonde hair. "Then we looked a lot more into Ophelia, she grew up in Brooklyn. All of her student loans are paid off already. She played lacrosse, she cheered and played volleyball. She was prom queen in high school." None of this surprised Lance, she was a poster child for America.

"So then what?" Jasper pulled up all of her social media accounts.

"This guy was all over her social media pages. His name is Andrew Parsons, from the looks of it, they were together. I pulled up his information and get this, he works at our building on Wall Street." Lance leaned forward, suddenly getting enraged at the thought of Ophelia with him.

"So what he is apart of this gang?" Maybe Lance could kill him if he was in his gang.

"Nope. Just a regular guy but then I looked into his bank account. Homeboy is in a shit ton of debt, he is late on all his student loans. He is buying expensive cars, expensive dates, expensive suits -probably to impress his fashion start girlfriend- but guess what he bought yesterday? A ring." Lance felt his body go tense, good thing Ophelia broke up with him.

"Ophelia broke up with him last night." Jasper laughed and patted Lance on the back.

"Only with the boss for a few hours and she is breaking up with her boyfriend!" Lance rolled his eyes at Jasper's wild behavior while Axel sat there with a scowl on his face. "But Axel and I have a theory, we tapped into his phone to see a lot of texts with Adeline! Adeline always brought up him leaving her for Ophelia but he needed the cash. They came up with a plan to have Ophelia marry Andrew and him and his mistress milk Ophelia for all she is worth. Her company is a multi-million dollar company!"

"So he was going to marry her for money but have a mistress on the side?"

"Mistresses! There were three others!" Jasper pulled up pictures of each of them, even Adeline and Andrew. The girls were hot, Lance admitted but they all seemed plain compared to Ophelia. Andrew was nothing to write home about, Ophelia could do better.

"Pull up her address! I need to find that bracelet!" Jasper pulled it up with her apartment number. "I am going to shower. Meet me in 30 minutes Axel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hi I am so sorry I am late," Ophelia greeted the two cops on her conference room. "I am Ophelia Vanderwood." She shook their hands.

"We just have a few questions for you," officer #1 said as she sat down. After she brushed her teeth, she hid my purse in her desk. Ophelia did not know what to do with the bracelet when she leaves work.

"Of course! How can I help you today?" Officer #1 pulled out a notepad to take notes on.

"Ma'am do you know anything about the Queen's missing bracelet," officer #2 asked, she had already came up with loose answers before she came.

"I am afraid the only thing that I have heard about it was in the news this morning and on my phone! It is a tragedy, I will keep my eye out." Ophelia gave them a warm smile, her smile tended to make people feel at ease with themselves.

"Are you sure you have not seen it?" Ophelia's eyes noticed a folder, it was thin, there was probably a piece of paper or two in there.

"Are you accusing me?" Ophelia narrowed her eyes and leaned forward. Officer #2 looked frightened as all the power shifted over to Ophelia.