M. Part 2

One shot turned into like 5. You're probably thinking "it's only 5 shots" but I felt like I had drank a whole bottle of vodka. And also not to mention I've never drank before. My head started pounding. Everyone was holding it so well. Jay want even taking shots, he was drinking straight out of a bottle. And well Samantha, well it was clear she was drunk. She was saying shit that made absolutely no sense.

Samantha: guys I think I'm go-

    She "tried" running to the bathroom but every time she took a step she fell down. Jay walked her to the bathroom and closed the door. All you could hear was her throwing up.

Jacob: ah gross. *everyone bursted out into laughter*

    Jacob and x were having some weird conversation about their first time when jay walked back out.

X: where's blondie?

Jay: sleeping.

X: oh. anyway, how was your first time?

Jay: first time?

Jacob: having sex, dumbass.

Jay: it was ok I guess, I was like 14 so I don't really remember. How about you gray?

Jay had a evil smirk across his face when he asked the question. Everyone's eyes were on gray, his face turned bright red.

Cali: leave him alone, he's probably saving it for someone special.

Jay: you talk a lot of shit for someone who's a virgin themselves.

Gray: that's not nice.

Jay: ask me if I give a shit about what's nice and what's not.

Jacob: hey hey, calm down.

X: wait, how is she a virgin I thought y'all fucked.

Jay: well we didn't, that was more like a make out.

Cali: IM RIGHT HERE YA KNOW!!!

Jacob: we know. *they all started laughing*

Gray whispered in my ear "you wanna go upstairs"??? "Sure" I replied. He walked me upstairs to a room at the end of the hall.

Cali: who's room is this?

Gray: don't worry *he giggled* it's not Samantha's.... guest room.

Cali: ohhh

We sat on the bed in silence for a few minutes until he spoke up.

Gray: he's a dick huh?

Cali: ha, most of the time... but you've known him longer than me. It's crazy because no matter how rude he is to me I'll still like him, you know what I mean....he's so cute tho.

Gray: right.

Cali: I'm sorry. I'm boring you.

Gray: no, it's fine.

Cali: oh yeah, you never told me who you like.

Gray: nah...

Cali: cmon it's not like I'm gonna tell anyone. We're teenagers.

Gray: you really wanna know?

Cali: YES!

Gray: *he took a deep breath* it's ....it's you.

I kinda already knew he did but I just wanted him to verify it. Gray was cute and all and he's very sweet. Maybe if I finally did something with a guy jay would finally get jealous and realize what he's missing. I leaned in and kissed gray. He pulled away.

Gray: why do you do this?

Cali: what?

Gray: this! Why do you do this?!? Why do you pretend to like me.

Cali: I'm not pretending.

Gray: oh so you're not doing this to make jay jealous... again! He already hates me because of what happened last time. We used to be best mates and now he doesn't even talk to me anymore.

Cali: that's not my fault!

Gray: you only think about yourself. You're just as bad as him.

Cali: I'm not lying.

     I leaned over and gave gray a hug; I rested my head on his shoulder. He put his hand on my leg and pressed a kiss on my forehead. He lied down on the bed staring at the ceiling, I did the same. A few moments later he grabbed my chin and kissed me, slowly passionately. It was unlike anything I've ever felt before......ever. The longer we went on the more aggressive he became, pulling me on top of him. Ripping my shirt over my head. Just as he was about to undo my bra somebody walked into the room. "Shit" he shouted under his breath.

Jacob: holy shit! *he started laughing*
Guys come here!

    I quickly got off of gray and just sat there. X ran upstairs laughing in the doorway. Jay came after pushing x and Jacob out the way and yanked me off the bed.

Cali: OUCH! That hurt.

X: this is fucked.

Jacob: yeah it is.

       Jay walked over to gray.

Jay: what the fuck is wrong with you!

Gray: look I'm sorry.

Jay: fuck off bro. The both of you!

Y'all already know what I'm bouta say........ sorry for any spelling/punctuation errors 💕 this part was shit... no suprise🙃part N coming soon 👋🏽🌸