I.

*the next morning*

   I was debating on whether or not I should go with jay to Samantha's house tonight. I'm pretty sure Samantha hates me..but, I mean it would be a good way to make up with jay. I know he tells me to forget about the whole situation but no matter how hard I try I can't help but feel bad for being such a bitch to him.

*School*

    So today I came into school during breakfast time, which I don't normally do because I eat breakfast at home. It was a rainy day so instead of kids being outside everyone was in the cafeteria... "It was a horrible day to come early". I thought to myself.  I searched the cafeteria looking for a place to sit..luckily no one was sitting at the table I've sat at for the past 3 years..every. Single. Day. Or so I thought. I was about 4 ft. Away the the table when I saw jay and his Posey sit at the table. Looks like I have no choice but to sit with them.

Cali: hey gu- *Samantha cuts me off*

Samantha: are you coming tonight?

Cali: coming? Coming where?

Samantha: did jay not tell you?

Cali: ohhhhh that. I'm not so-

Jay: she's coming.

Samantha: cool.

Gray: woah! It's gonna be fun! *he smiled at me*

*Class (last period)*

Ms jane: luckily for you guys this Is a free period, so...talk or whatever you teenagers do.

    it took me a while to notice jay and Samantha weren't even in class. I took out my phone, just as I was about to text jay I got a message from him.

Jay: you're in class?

Cali: where else would I be?

Jay: you don't need to be a fucking bitch😒

Cali: I'm not.

Jay: yes you are

Cali: how is that being a bitch??

Jay: just stfu

Cali: you texted me

Jay: ditch school we're going to Samantha's house.

Cali: you're crazy. There's no way!

Jay: c'mon don't be a pussy.

Cali: excuse you!

Jay: for me...c'mon its one time.

Cali: my mom will kill me.

Jay: did you forget I lied to your mother so you wouldn't get in trouble?

Cali: how would I even leave the school without anyone knowing.

Jay: ask to use the bathroom and just leave, we're all waiting😶

   Maybe he's right. I am being a "pussy". After all I do owe him for lying to my mom for me. I got up from my seat and walked toward my teachers desk.

Cali: excuse me, can I use the bathroom?

Ms Jane: of course. *hands me a pass*

   Once I left the class room I exited the school quickly so that I wouldn't get caught. I saw jay and the rest of his friends waiting outside across the street, I quickly ran to the car and hopped in. The car ride to her house was somewhat long and loud, everyone was talking over each other. Samantha's "car" was a mini van you know like those soccer mom's have. Jay was driving, gray was in the passengers seat I was on the right side next to the window Samantha was to the left, x and Jacob were in the back. Everyone was doing their own thing...talking, on their phones etc. But I stayed rather quiet.

*Samantha's house*

*Samantha's house*

   When we got into her house gray and x immediately ran to her kitchen Jacob went somewhere upstairs jay was on a sofa. I take it they've all been to her house plenty of times considering how they just ran around her house like they owned it.

   "Everyone, living room now"! Samantha shouted. We all gathered in the living room. Samantha sat right next to jay, x was on a bean bag, Jacob was on a love seat, gray was on the floor and I just stood there. I wasn't really comfortable sitting down because I haven't known these people for very long (besides jay).

Samantha: are you really just going to stand there? Sit down

Cali: its OK, I'm fine.

Jay: sit.

  Jay moved away from Samantha and made space between them.

Jay: here. *he pointed to the empty space*

   I could tell Samantha wasn't very happy because once he moved she immediately looked towards me and rolled her eyes at me and jay. I sat in the middle which probably wasn't the best idea.

Samantha: well, I can tell you already made yourself at home. *she crossed her arms*

Samantha: let's play a game!

Jacob: OOOOOHHH! What game?

X: man hunt!?!?

Gray: OOH MANHUNT IS LIT!

Samantha: man hunt is childish. We aren't children.

Jay: how about truth or dare?

X: dirty truth or dare..I mean after all we aren't children right Samantha???

I apologize for any spelling/punctuation errors. Part j coming soon 💕