L.

*School*

Today I made sure to get into school early. At my school there's tables outside for students who wanna eat breakfast or lunch outside. On sunny days its always so packed inside and out. I usually just sit on the grass and wait for 1st period to start. I walked over to the area I always sit. Its under a tree with the perfect amount of shade. I set my cardigan down, sat on it and took my phone out. I looked up and saw Savannah sit about 6 feet away from me, still under the tree. We would always sit here together in the morning or when we just wanted to gossip about random shit. Me and her have been best friend's for years....things didn't feel the same when I didn't talk to her. I gained enough courage to get up and right sit beside her. She was sitting with her legs folded.

Cali: hi. *she looked at me but didn't say a word*

Cali: thank god its sunny today, right? All its been is cold these past few weeks...... *I tried to make conversation but she just ignored me*

Cali: I don't understand why you're mad at me.

Savannah: forget it Cali.

Cali: what!?

Savannah: stop acting clueless.

Cali: I seriously don't understand why you've been such a bitch lately, if anything I should be the bitch one.

Savannah: I said forget it! *savannah got up and walked away*

As she was walking I saw Samantha heading towards me. "Oh shit here she comes" I thought to myself.

Samantha: OH MY GOD! You'll never guess what just happened to me!

Cali: I gotta g- *i tried getting up when Samantha pulled me back down* ugh; i sighed.

Samantha: JAY JUST ASKED ME OUT!

Cali: WHAT! *i said out of shock*

Samantha: HE ASKED ME OUT JUST NOW, I said yes!

Cali: but he said he didn't like you... *i mumbled under my breath*

Samantha: huh?

Cali: nothing. I gotta go.

I ran into the girls bathroom as quick as I could and took my phone out. And immediately texted jay. The amount of emotion and thoughts floating around my brain was all too much to explain.

Cali: since when!?

Jay: what are you talkin about? 🤔

Cali: you and Samantha. She just told me you asked her out! So you guys are dating now.

Jay: well....

Cali: I should've never trusted you.

Jay: nah, it's not like that.

Jay: where are you?

Jay: are you in school???

Jay texted me multiple times but I didn't reply. I sat on the ground with my fingers running through my hair. I should've listened to everyone. I'm such an idiot for thinking he even had the least bit of feeling for me.

This part sucked (nothing different) 💀 sorry for any spelling/punctuation errors 👌🏽 part m coming soon💕