Chapter 17: The Ninth Mate (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): "Em.......Em....Emerald, what're you doing here?"

Emerald: "This will answer your question."

........she kissed him and (Y/N) suddenly felt his wolf side kick in and he instantly lost control, then Emerald closes a gap between her and (Y/N) and she pushes her body on his and they continue to make out, then (Y/N) stuck his tongue inside Emeralds mouth and their tongues swirled in their mouths. Then (Y/N) felt a hand on his area and he looks to see Emerald rubbing his area and then she unzips his pants and his member springs out and her eyes widen at seeing the size up close........

Emerald: "So, you're this big. Impressive, now let's continue."

..........she goes on her knees and she licks the tip of his member and he moans at that feeling, then she takes it in her mouth and starts sucking on his member, then (Y/N) groans at the feeling. (Y/N) then places his hands on her head, but he doesn't force her head further; then Emerald takes off her shirt and sticks his member between her breasts and starts rubbing it and (Y/N) moans and groans more, then she sucks the tip as she's continuing. Then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching. But, the sensation was too much that he instantly released inside her mouth and on her face and breasts then she takes his member outta her mouth and she looks at him........

Emerald: "Wow, you came so much. But, now it's time to continue."

3rd P.O.V

.......she pushes (Y/N) to his bed and she takes off her pants with her panties and she straddles him, then she smirks and positions his member at her opening and she slowly goes down his member and she moans in pain as she felt her virginity being taken and she plops all the way down and she lets out a big moan and she breathes hard........

(Y/N): "Emerald, are you okay?"

Emerald: *nods* "Yes, I'm fine. This is my first time, I just got to get use to it."

.........(Y/N) felt the tightness of her and he looks to see her almost crying, then (Y/N) sits up and gropes her breasts and she moans, then he starts sucking on her nipple and she wraps her arms around his neck and she starts bouncing on his member and lets out soft gentle moans, then she makes out with (Y/N) as she keeps bouncing on his member, then she pushes him down and continues bouncing on his member........

Emerald: "Oh my........goodness, this feels so *moans* good. You're so good, *moans* you're so amazing (Y/N). I love you. I love you so much."

........she increases her speed and she moans frequently, then after a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching........

(Y/N): "Emerald, I'm gonna........"

Emerald: "I know, me too. Cum inside me, please release it inside me."

..........then after acouple of seconds (Y/N) releases his seed inside her and she lets out a big moan as she felt his seed inside her and she sprays all over his area, then she leans forward and she's breathing hard and she takes his member outta her and his seed leaks outta her and she lays on his chest then she looks at him and kisses him again. Then she sees him still hard and she lays on her hands and knees and (Y/N) gets up and looks at her.........

Emerald: "Please (Y/N), *looks at him* more. I want more, please; lets continue."

..........she spreads her opening with her fingers and (Y/N) positions his member at her opening again and he goes forward and she moans at the feeling of him inside her again. Then he starts thrusting inside her and she moans, then (Y/N) gropes her breasts as he thrusts inside her, then (Y/N) leans forward and kisses Emerald as he thrusts inside her, then (Y/N) suddenly felt his end approaching........

(Y/N): "Emerald, I'm gonna cum again."

Emerald: "Please, cum inside me again."

..........then after acouple of thrusts he releases his seed inside her again and she moans at the feeling and she lays her head on his pillow, then (Y/N) takes his member outta her and his seed leaks out. Then she lays down on his bed and (Y/N) lays beside her, then he wraps his arm around her and he pulls her close to him, then Emerald hugs him close as they slowly drifted to sleep........

Time skip-Morning

........it was getting morning and the sun shined through (Y/N)'s window and he slowly woke up and he felt a pair of arms hugging him and he looks to see Emerald laying next to him, then she slowly woke up as well and looked at (Y/N) with a smile.......

Emerald: "Hey."

(Y/N): "Hey."

Emerald: "You was amazing last night, it felt so good. I love you so much."

(Y/N): "I love you too Emerald."

........they lean in and they kiss, then they both went back to sleep......

Neo P.O.V

........but unbeknownst to them that Neo was watching the whole thing through his window, then she smirks thinking of a way to get to him so she can have her turn......

???? P.O.V

........but somewhere else a camp of both human and Faunuses wearing the same armor was doing normal things and one was running through the streets and making it to a giant tent, the person runs in and does a salute.......

Random Soldier: "Excuse me, sorry for interrupting."

????: "What is it?"

Random Soldier: "This was acouple of months ago. But, a White Fang storage facility was attacked, and all soldiers was as described; beaten and brutalized."

????: "And why should this interest me?"

Random Soldier: "We captured a soldier and he told us that one Faunus fought all of them and never gave in. And he says it wasn't a regular Faunus, he was saying it was like a Werewolf Faunus."

........the mysterious person looked up and looked at the soldier.......

????: "Werewolf Faunus?"

Random Soldier: "Yes. And we checked the security camera, he was telling the truth."

????: *gestures hand* "You're dismissed."

Random Soldier: "By your orders."

........he walks out and they mysterious person goes in a chair and sits down, then she looks at a picture frame and touches it and starts to cry."

????: "Can it be, is it really? There is only one with him called that *cries more, then smiles* he is alive. We will see each other again."

To be continued......

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know, and I'll see y'all next time.)