1 JIN : dare or dare

Guys this is under construction and will be further updated later on after November.

Hey guys this is my first time writing bts one shots, you might find grammar and spelling mistakes plz ignore them. Enjoy!
_____________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV

I was walking down the stairs when my annoying brother jimin called me. What does he want now! I already made pancakes for him and even washed his clothes! I entered the living room and flopped down next to my brother on the sofa.
"What do you want now chim? I did everything you told me to do!" I said while giving him a tired look.
"I called you to tell that I am going out to hangout with bts you coming?" He asked getting up.
"But I am gonna feel bored if I come it's just guys talking about guy stuff what am I gonna do there?!"
"Shut up and stop whinning like a baby and, go change, don't worry you feel left out!"
"Okay okay and I am NOT a baby you are " saying that I ran back to my room to change my dress.

After 15 minutes

"Y/n I swear I am gonna leave you here if you're not- what the! Wow you look amazing!"
" Jimin close your mouth your gonna attract flies. Let's go!" I say cheerfully as we head to the car park.

Time skip
Jin's house

Jimin and I get out of the car and head towards Jin's house!wait we are going here! I should have dressed better! The thing is that I have a VERY big crush on Jin. I hope i dont embarrass myself.
The house has soo many changes it's pretty big it should be called a castle instead. As we get closer we could hear loud music playing. How many people are there?!!.
Jimin knocks on the door and we wait. The door opens revealing motionless min, he bro hugs Jimin.

"Hey Y/n good you came you have a lot of catching up to do since you skipped EVERY single party until now"

"It's been long and all you did was give me a lecture and not a hug" I said pouting.
When I said that he gave me a big hug and led me to the living room.

Looks like Jimin is already there.

"Yoongz how many people are there?!"
"Don't worry it just u and the guys ,our old group."
"Okay" I said and we reached the living room. All eyes were on me now and I was getting smiles, hugs etc from every one.

It was nice meeting them after a really long time.
"Y/n you finally showed up thought you would be at home your nose in the book reading or studying "

"Oh come on hobi oppa, I had to study for my future! And I miss hanging out with you guys I really wanted too. Don't make me look like the bad guy here!" I said as I pouted.

"Aww come on Y/nieeee cheerup" jungkook said as he hugged me.
"Even I wanna hug her! Keep your hands off her you big baby!" V said as he ran and gave me a big hug I almost chocked on this one.

"Yahhh I am not a baby you are! " jungkook yelled as we all laughed.
"Oh come on we all know you both are!" I said
"no we are not!" V And jungkook both replied together and we all started laughing again.

"OK guys let all head towards my room so we can play some game, but what do you guys wanna play?" Jins asks as we all started thinking.

"Let's play spin the bottle!" (Jungkook)
"R u dumb there are 7 guys and 1 girl! Not happening" namjoon replies giving him a glare.
"Guys let's play the classic truth or dare! I miss playing that!"
"That's a great idea. Let's play!" Jin replied cheerfully.

"Yes Jin let's play" "sure Jin why not?!" V and jungkook replied as they got smacked on the head by yoongi. "Shut up idiots before you ruin everything. Can keep a simple secret!.