Where it all begins

It was a beautiful day! the sun was high in the sky, shinning it's shimmering light down onto the people walking the streets.

The people wore different colors and kinds od clothes, showing off there nationality and choice in style. The pathways they walked on were cracked, and giving way to the weeds and dirt underneath them.

"Adaline!" The pedestrians all whipped their heads in one direction, stared and then shook their heads, continuing on their journey with a more humorous mood.

Adaline's POV

"Y-yes mom?" I said, while shaking. I slowly walked over to the living room.
As I was about to open the door the door swung open...and I was face to face with my mother.

"Sweety, why does the t.v. have a hole in it?" My mother asked in her most innocent way possible, eyes closed, head turned, and smile as sweet as a cheery pie.

"Well you see I was trying to exercise, but when I went to do the lifting the weights part...I accidently threw the weight into the t.v." I smiled and joined in on the innocent look, like mother like daughter.

"...You're going out to get a new t.v. right now, and If I don't have a t.v. in the living room for the football game your dad is gonna have to bring his friends into your room for the game."

"Why do I have to do it though! I'm the only one who actually visited! You don't see Steve or Richard here." I whined, why do I have to go get it? All I did was put the hole in th t.v.

"Adaline, don't make me force you! And you know your brothers are busy with their jobs and pregnant wives. Now go before I make the punishment worse."

"..." I slowly turned around with my shoulders slumped. My short brown hair getting pushed up.

As I got to the door I put my red coat on over my shirt and shoved my hands in my pockets. after opening the door I shoutes,"It may be a little warm out, but I am not gonna fall for your trickery! On my way home you'll make it rain mother nature, I KNOW IT"

*Time skip*

On my way out of the store I saw a alleyway that was not there before. I peeked into the alleyway and saw darkness. The sheer amount made my skin crawl.

"Nope! I'm not gonna be that white person in the movie, 'LET'S INVESTIGATE!' Buh bye!" As I was walking away I slipped on a can and fell backwards.

"Aw man my back! My old age is getting to me-huh, why is it so dar-" I quickly looked around me only to realize I fell into the alleyway.

As I was about to scurry out, something grabbed me around the waist and started dragging me into a black portal. I started clawing at anything to hold me back, but I failed.

My last thought before being taken away was...'I bought that t.v. and don't even get to use it.'

Thanks for reading guys! Sorry about my punctuation and stuff, as you can tell I am not that good in english class.