Tommy at the Zoo II. Part 2

The monkey family notices that Mango is playing with a little boy at the fence. The strange boy seems to be cheerful and this human behave likes the other monkeys too.

Lily and Penaut also would like to play with this cute boy, who has a smiling face and lovely laughing. So They go to the fence and Lily begins to play with Tommy's bare knee, and Penaut is grabbing the model boy's left arm, lifting it up, and starts to play the piano on his left side through t-shirt. Of course, Tommy is laughing and squirming faster. The two monkey boys are enjoying Tommy's funny dance, and the model boy's banan-pattern knee socks likes Lily. The monkey girl wants to get the fruits. Therefore She is pinching Tommy's colorful knee socks on his legs. Unfortunately, Lily can't take them from his legs, but She likes that Tommy's legs are trembling as a result pinching.

- He-he! Hey Monkeys! He-he! Don't do this! Hey-he-he! It tickles! No-no-no! It's not fair! Wow! Hey-ho-ho! Please! Don't tickle me! He-he! - He's giggling and squirming in front of the fence.

In the meantime Sandy comes back and notices the monkey children are playing with her favourite model. They're poking the little model's sides and legs. Sandy can hear Tommy's cute laughing and watching his funny dance. The photographer decides to make some spontaneus pictures about Tommy and little monkeys, as Tommy is dancing and laughing. These are fantastic pictures about the little model. His wide smile is filling them with positive energy. During this time Tommy is bouncing right and left in front of the cage and trying to escape from this ticklish situation. Finally He succeeds and gasps for fresh air. After that He's going back Sandy and He's happy that survived this amusing adventure.

- Hey! How does He feel himself my favorite and very ticklish child model? I noticed You became a new friend with the little monkeys and they poked your sides. It seemed You really enjoyed it, because I heard your laugh clearly.

After the short pause Sandy and Tommy are ready to continue their job. So Sandy is opening the door of cage and Tommy is stepping into among monkeys. First minute Tommy is very uncertain, He doesn't know what to do. Therefore He's crouching down in center of the monkeys' territory, looking around carefully and waiting for the animals' reactions. Tommy notices that the all monkeys are watching him and a little fear in their eyes, at the same time the members of monkey family are also very curious about the new visitor.

Finally, Lily the monkey girl is going to Tommy and touching his sandals with her small monkey's fingers very carefully. At this point, Tommy doesn't dare to touch Lily yet, because Coco the mother gorilla is looking at him angrily. It seems that Coco doesn't like the presence of the strange boy, so She's running to her daughter, that protecting Lily. Then Tommy is scaring about Coco and falling back to the ground. But Lily doesn't scare about the boy, therefore She is screaming something her mother. At the moment Coco stops. Tommy and Coco are looking each other for some minutes. In the meantime Sandy taking some pictures about these moments. Then Lily starts to playing with Tommy's right toes across his sandals. The next minute Tommy starts to wiggling his toes in sandals and smiling a little bit. Then Coco becomes calm too and She's going to him closer. The Gorillas' mother is bending nearly to Tommy and touchig his face carefully. During this time the Gorilla boys are going closer to their guest too. The Gorilla children are playing with Tommy's clothes. They're trying to take off the clothes from him, as long Coco is caressing his head and neck gently. Meantime Tommy is squirming, because the Gorillas' fingers are tickling his senstive body. The model boy knows well, one bad motion and He's in a big trouble. Therefore He's trying to be calm, and doesn't move suddenly. But Tommy notices that Lily takes off his sandals slowly. These moments seem very long for him. He's feeling the fresh air is hugging his feet in socks, therefore Tommy is wiggling more his toes in socks. This game likes Lily and She's poking the model boy's foot with one finger. Of course Tommy is giggling louder. The monkey children are enjoying that Tommy is squirming and giggling on the cage's floor. While their mother is playing with the boy's hair. Tommy love giggling, but then suddenly... He kicks Lily accidentally, who's falling back. Then every monkeys begin to scream and Coco is turning back her head She's looking what happend with daughter, after that turning back to Tommy and the mother of little Gorillas is giving a big slap the boy's face. Tommy is surprised at slap, but doesn't say anything, only He starts to tear. Then it's coming the next slap, but Tommy doesn't moving, He and Coco are looking at each other.

- Oh no! Are you alright Tommy? Do you want to stop this job? - She asks him on worried voice.

- No, Sandy! I'm alright! I always finish my job! - He answers quietly.

Then Coco is giving a newer slap and She's grabbing his right leg and pushing it in own face. The female Gorilla is sniffing Tommy's right foot in the blue knee socks with bananas pattern. The Gorilla's nose is tickling his foot very much, but Tommy doesn't want to kick her face, although the slaps were strong. Unfortunately the ticklish feeling not diminished when Coco is sniffing his little toes in socks. Tommy is giggling and wiggling his toes again. Coco knows what's the next step. She's scrathing the boy's sole with only one finger. She's moving her finger up and down, round and round on Tommy's super sensitive right sole. Of course, the model boy is laughing and squirming again, and although He knows He will get punishment, in from of spanking. Tommy is trying everything, but He can't hold back his reactions. He begins to kicking again, and of course He's finding her with the kicks. So Coco becomes angry, therefore They start to wrestling with each other on the wooden floor. But this wrestling match isn't too long, because Coco is much more stronger a her opponent. So Coco is overcoming to Tommy and She's ripping off his t-shirts and laying down him on her lap. The next minute Coco is pulling down Tommy's shorts and begins to hit his underwear covered bottom. Tommy is feeling everything, but He can't do anything. He's too tired and weak now, but hold his own. Her slaps are banging on his bottom hardly.

Nottoo much later, Tommy's bottom becomes light red color as a result of thepunches. Of course Tommy is feeling each painful punches on his sensitivebodypart. Tommy is crying quietly in the discomfort situation. After somepunches the boy's bottom starts numbing. Although Sandy does't like thissituation, She knows that can't do anything. She's making some very specialpicture about them. She's taking some close pictures about Tommy's crying face.Then suddenly Coco finishes his punishment, and doesn't spanking him more.After Tommy's punishment Coco is relaxing and rubbing the soft skin on hisback. Because of this Tommy finishes crying and is looking back at Cococarefully, while He's feeling the mother of little Gorillas' paw on his back.It's a pleasant feeling. Some minutes later Mango and Peanut are going back tothe modell boy's feet, and They start to sniffing Tommy's soles in the darkblue knee-high socks.