Chapter 14 - Female Akvan

Female Akvan

A woman with long glistening blonde hair stood watching from the darkness of the street, her arms crossed impatiently as she waited for the moment she could enter the building in front of her.

She knew it wasn't clear to enter yet, she had to wait for one more person to leave first. Although she felt she had been waiting for ages and she was starting to get annoyed. Her fingers drummed on her arm.

She watched as the door opened to the building and a short man walked out. There he is, she thought, the last one. Although she had to admit she did find him rather attractive and wondered if she should just go follow him instead. Finding a strange desire to corner him in a dark alley way to see what he would do. But she had strict orders not to reveal herself to any of the others.

The brown haired man suddenly stopped and rubbed his face with his hands. She could have sworn he sighed too. She could see him rather clearly from where she was, at least half a mile away down the street. Not only because he was standing under a lamppost but because her eyesight was renown to be rather good.

She straightened herself up once the man finally committed to leaving the area and when she knew the coast was clear, she suddenly vanished into thin air, a cloud like smoke appeared where she was originally standing before it imploded and it too disappeared.

***

She reappeared only moments later right inside the building, into a particular flat. The room was dark again, just like the last time she was there. Although she knew it was because the occupants didn't like to arouse any suspicions so kept noise, light and in some cases, smells to a minimum.

She watched curiously as the male figure by the window looked unaware that she was there, he was instead watching the man that had just left walk down the street. She knew better though, she knew he could sense her, just as much as she could sense him. She felt the anticipation well up in her chest as she felt that familiar feeling of his presence.

"What do you want?" the man asked, not moving away from the window.

"You do realise how stupid your plan sounds, right?" she said, trying to hold back a snigger.

The man, a handsome man, with shoulder length brown hair, turned around and glared at her. "Don't you start!" he hissed. "I'm not in the mood!"

"I'm only saying what everyone else is thinking." She shrugged.

He strode over to her. "Tell me, do you have a better idea?" His features were more visible from this angle. His green eyes burrowing dangerously into the woman's own eyes.

The woman fell silent, feeling panic well up insider her. He was more powerful that she was, she had to keep reminding herself that. Even if he wasn't as powerful at the others.

"Exactly what I thought!" he snarled, but his mouth turning up into a small smile. "By all means, if you have a better idea on how to deal with this pitiful human species, then go ahead, I'm all ears!"

"I'm sorry!" she snapped. "I don't have a better idea, I'm just saying that I worry that your plan won't work, Mammon!"

Mammon narrowed his green eyes at her. "You don't think it will?"

"Without the help of the others, no."

"The others?"

"The other Princes!"

"There are no longer Seven Princes!" he spat angrily while an annoyed frown consumed his face, creating dark lines on his forehead and around his eyes, showing his age slightly. "Thanks to Belphegor! So I am having to step up and take charge, do you understand!"

"With...?" the woman started as she went to nod towards the window to indicate the brown haired man that had left.

Suddenly Mammon disappeared in a cloud of smoke and reappeared right in front of her, anger stretched across his handsome features. He grabbed the blonde haired woman by the throat and slammed her against the wall behind her. Her head and shoulders slammed into the plastered wall and left an indent from where she hit it with force. "Do not start!" Mammon hissed at her.

The woman blinked and started to hear the blood rushing past her ears as her heart rate picked up. She'd crossed a line. She wasn't sure if it was because of her picking holes in his plan or the man that just left. "Sorry," she gasped, unable to breathe properly.

Mammon let go of her neck but didn't move away from her. He stared at her with as much venom as possible. "What do you want anyway?" he asked.

She smiled weakly and put a hand up to his handsome face, running her fingers down to his stubbly chin. She knew what she was there for. She knew she wasn't allowed a part in his plan. It was too risky. Originally she wanted to see Mammon to ask some questions about what was going on after hearing some rumours among the other Akvans that were slowly making their way through to Earth. But after thinking about that man that recently left the flat and the idea of using her womanly charm on him, her mind went somewhere else.

Mammon held his frown but said nothing. He didn't even move until the female Akvan ran her finger down his chest instead, and only stopped when her finger hit the belt on his jeans. She looked up at him and smiled eagerly.

Suddenly Mammon slammed both of his arms onto the wall behind her, each arm either side of the woman's head and pressed his whole body up against hers. Her hands went down to his waist, pulling him closer to her while Mammon passionately kissed her neck, her eyes fell shut in pure lustful bliss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you liked this chapter, please don't forget to vote at the bottom. I helps me know if people like it and I feel the love!

Thank you. :)