Protologue- Disappointing Reality

"Are you sure, Sora?" The man behind the desk asked.

I nodded in impatience
Old man, your beard is making you longwinded, shave it off. Like your mouth.

"Oh well. If that is what you want, welcome to Welcrest."

Finally. The 2hr 34min and 7sec talk did not go to waste.
----------
"I hope that we have a pleasant time together." I bowed slightly before the teacher showed me my sit.

The girl beside me showed me a wide smile. She waved a little as I replied with a small nod.

"Hello! What school were you from?"

"I..er.....was homeschooled."

Humans, the people living in this society, are all realistic living things. All, fear the great and despise the weak.

"I see. Then.... what is your pillar level?"

The whole class turn their heads to face me as the girl in front of me stared at me like a predator to prey.

Of course.... they would ask that.

"I-er have no power." I awkwardly rubbed the back of my head. The girl in front of me scrunched up her face in disgust. Everyone else did the same. The girl faced me,trying to keep up a smile. "You.... You must be joking, right?"

I shook my head.

"omgijusttalkedtoacripple." She mumbled and glared at me.

The world, is a realistic place.

Disappointment flashed past my eyes as I just put my bag down.

A disappointing realistic place.
--------

This is a amatuer writer here. I hope you enjoy my first book. Please, as much as I hope you can advise, no nasty comments. I have a very fragile heart. A smash and there goes my heart.

If you all can,leave a vote or/and a comment. I hope we can even become friends.💖 I can say I am a friendly person. I don't hurt.

...

I think. One or two dead people doesn't count right?

By the way, I strongly do not agree to bullying. But hierarchy, I can agree to the extand of no bullying is allowed. Well, that is only me. Please do not judge even if you do not agree.😐

Getting deep aye? Let's just hope u enjoy.

Btw the song is not according to the story, but you can listen while reading. 😃

~Lora