Chapter 20 - Explorations : Holiday Shot-III

"Pabsu! Wake up! Wake up!" Anushka shook Prabhas vigorously.

"Just 5 more minutes Sweety", mumbled Prabhas as he buried his head in the pillows more deeply.

"No! Get up! We've got so many things to do today!", Anushka informed him excitedly.

"I know...but for that to work you too have to be on the bed bangaram", drawled Prabhas, peeking through the pillows, smirking.

"Your single-tracked mind!", smacked Anushka.

Giving up on this method, Anushka dragged him with all her effort and pushed him into the bathroom and shut the door.

"Freshen up quick! I'm waiting", she called out to him.

Sweety shook her head chuckling, thinking that she's going to have a hard time in getting her lazy Pabsu up and about throughout their lives. She poured herself a cup of green tea and started sipping it.

Her phone rang and it took some time for her to locate it. It's been two days since they had reached Mauritius and strangely no one had called them. She smiled as she checked the caller ID - it was obvious.

"Hello"

"Is it a bad time? Am I disturbing something?", came Rana's voice, stifling with laughter.

"Yeah! You are disturbing me when I'm drinking green tea", mocked Sweety.

"Oh! Is that what you call it now?", And this time, Rana burst out laughing.

"Shut up!"

"Ok ok! So tell me! How's the holidays going?", asked him.

"It's great! This place is so beautiful! And so is the resort! And you know what?! Today we're going for a little exploration on the island!", said Anushka eagerly.

"I knew it!", exclaimed Rana.

"What?"

"I should have given you a class on how to spend your first romantic getaway before you left!" stated him and continued, "And I tell you, it would definitely not include any of the sight-seeings! Seriously! What are you both doing?! I should call Darling and give him some tips", Rana sighed dramatically.

"Whatever! We don't need your stupid classes! Everything is going perfect even without your tips", declared Sweety.

"Aha! So everything's on track then!", teased Rana.

"Bro!"

"Ok fine! I'm stopping! I can feel your cheeks burning right through the phone screen", chuckled Rana.

"You called just to irritate me Bro?", asked Sweety.

"Yeah! And I wanted to know what was happening there"

"Thought so..."

"Ok...I can't talk much right now. I'm on the set. Actually I'm breaking the rule", hushed Rana.

"What rule?", asked Sweety confused.

"We all had planned not to call you guys and disturb you with work matters. But you know, I couldn't hold my excitement"

"Why am I not surprised?!", laughed Anushka.

"I've gotta go now. And Sweety, don't forget that it's not an adventure trip. And focus on the "indoor games", if you know what I mean...", added Rana with a laugh.

"Shut up and bye!" And Sweety finally disconnected the call.

"Pabsu! Aren't you done yet?", Anushka tapped on the bathroom door.