Chapter 12 - Saaho Lunch

"Whose phone is ringing?", asked Shraddha Kapoor to the group around her.

The shooting of Saaho had commenced in Hyderabad. The Bollywood girl had received a warm welcome to the south. Shraddha had a team of personal assistants and stylists and the girls were thoroughly enjoying the pampering they received from the whole crew of the movie.

All had gathered in the entertainment room for a short break in between the shots and they were engaged in a game of fooseball. It was when a mobile rang.

"It's Prabhas Anna's", said the director Sujeet.

Prabhas had went out to meet someone just then. The phone rang on the table and Shraddha reached to ger it. The caller ID flashed the name "Sweety".

"It says "Sweety"", said Shraddha to Sujeet. "Who's'Sweety'?", asked her as she was not familiar with the real name of Anushka.

"Oh! That's Anushka! You know- Devasena?!", said Sujeet.

"Oh! Yeah!", said her as she eyed her girl gang.

The call had gone missed and she kept the phone where it was. Prabhas entered after a few minutes. As he entered, Shraddha said,

"Prabhas, your phone was ringing I guess"

"Oh! Thanks.", said Prabhas with a smile and took his phone. He briefly checked who the caller was and dialled again. As soon as the call had connected, a smile lit up on his face and he walked out of the room, talking softly to the phone.

All this was keenly observed by Shraddha and team and as Prabhas moved out, she decided to ask Sujeet,

"Hey! Tell me something... Are the rumours true then?"

"What rumours?"

"About Prabhas and Anushka!", hushed Shraddha.

This has been a question that she as well as others have always wanted to ask. But since they were not close friends, they never asked Prabhas directly about it. Now that they got a chance, she asked it to Sujeet, who had known Prabhas for a long time.

But for an answer, Sujeet just shrugged his shoulders and said,

"I have no idea!"

On the other side, Pranushka were talking.

"Are you sure Pabsu?", asked Sweety uncertainly through the phone.

"Of course I am! What's the problem with you coming to the sets?", asked Prabhas.

"If the paparazzis get to know about it then that's it!", said Anushka.

"No one would know anything! You just drop by after that charity function you are attending and meet everyone, we'll have lunch together and then leave. Simple as that!"

"Okay...fine! I'll be there in an hour", said her and disconnected the call.

Everyone went back to shoot and as they completed the major scenes for the day, Prabhas went near the group who had gathered for lunch and said,

"Guys! Sweety...uh I mean Anushka, will also join us for lunch today"

"Really!? Anushka Akka is coming?! I haven't seen her in a long time", said Sujeet excitedly.

Prabhas smiled at him. Shraddha and team were all set to welcome her, also in the hope to find out if there's something between Prabhas and Anushka.

Anushka's car had pulled over and Prabhas went towards it. Everyone waited for her, looking through the tinted glass of the dining room, which oversees them both. All of them were eagerly waiting with the same thoughts.