epilogue

I never knew my life would get to the point where my only child is getting married to a beautiful young women.

She was perfect for Derek, Katherine was her name soon to be Katherine Sartorius. My daughter in-law, but she aslo happens to be my ex-boyfriend's daughter.

"Congratulations you two" Jacob says almost tearing up. I was for sure tearing up, just look how happy they are together.

"Don't cry mom" Derek says hugging me.

"I'm not, thses are just tears of joy" I wipe them away.

"Save them for the Ceremony" he smiles.

I nod and then Luna's kids come out of nowhere attacking me with hugs, well only Kylie since she's just 7 years old and Shawn is 15 years old.

"Hi, kylie and shawn" I say.

"Hi" kylie's high pitched voice says.

"Shawn how the fuck do you keep growing?" Jacob says.

"Jacob, kylie's here" I stare at him.

"My bad" he says bro hugging Shawn. Then Shawn bro shakes Derek.

"Where's your mom and dad?" I asked her.

"Right here sorry for coming late bestie and Jacob" Luna says, Hunter follows behind her.

"Hey dude" Jacob and Hunter shake hands.

"What did I miss?" Luna asked.

"Well Derek and Katherine are getting married!" I shout in excitement.

"Really?!"

"Yes really" Derek says giving Luna a hug and to hunter too.

"Congrats!" she smiles.

"Thanks Luna." he smiles at her. "Mom is Grandma and the others coming to my ceremony?" he asks.

"I don't know but I'll spill the news to them and see if they are or not ok?"

He nods and leaves, soon kylie followed behind.

"You're not gonna tell Jacob are you?" Luna asked. I know what she's talking about, so I check my surroundings and see Jacob and Hunter talking about something.

"I will, before it begins to show" I bite my lower lip.

"What's the gender?" she asks.

"It's a girl" I rub my belly, feeling a slight bump.

"You're second child" She smiles, hugging me. I smile and hug her back.

"Congrats bestie" She says a little louder.

"Luna!" I whisper shout at her.

"Oops sorry" She says giggling.

I giggle with her.

-

Me and Jacob arrive home from having dinner with Derek and his soon to be wife, Luna and hunter and there kids.

"What a night" I take off my heels and l lay myself on the bed.

"Yeah what a night" Jacob agrees with me.

Soon this feeling in my throat started building up. Oh, no.

I run to the bathroom that's in our room and take the lid off the toilet, throwing up. I feel Jacob's hand grip my hair like a ponytail.

I vomit more and more until it finally stopped.

"I'll go grab you water, be right back"

He comes back with the glass of water. I chug it and stay by the toilet in cause I throw up again.

"Princess are you sick?" Jacob kneels down.

I nod, "No, probably drank too much" I lie. I'm not good with lies, of course I didn't drink I haven't even touched or drank wine when we arrived there.

"I know you're lying baby" he sighs.

"Are you sure you're not sick?" he asks again.

I didn't respond and just stood silent.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

I grabbed his hand and placed it on my stomach.

"Nothings wrong" I smile.

His eyes brighten and he jumps up and down with excitement.

"Baby you're pregnant!?"

I stood up, "It's a girl"

He wraps me around his loving arms and kissed my neck.

"I. Love. You. So. Much. Erikka" he says in between kisses.

I giggle and grab his face smashing my lips on his. "I love you too Jacob"

-

Hello, Hi, hows life?

So special surprise, I decided to write and epilogue since I forgot to.

Hehe, anywho thanks to all those people that read my books especially this one.

To add I'm writing a new book and has one chapter so far. I'll be releasing it on the 20th of January 🧡

love you guys !! ❤️ - fatima