72 (part 2)

Jacob

"Jacob do you like me?" I froze.

I turned around and just stared at her. I didn't know how too respond.
just tell her...

She layed a hand on my shoulder and took me in her loving arms.

"It's okay Jacob I like you too" she pulled away and kissed my cheek.

I felt the heat rise in my cheeks. "Your adorable when you blush" she giggled.

"Oh gosh" I chuckle. "Come on let's go get your chocolates" I walk to my car

Erikka

We return back from the store and I hungrily stared at the chocolates.

"Erikka another box of chocolates" mom sighed. "I'm sorry i can't help with the cravings" I giggle.

"Well be going to my room, come on Jacob" He gets up from the chair and follows me up to my room.

I gently place the chocolates between me and Jacob. I unboxed the chocolates.

"So what's gonna happen to us?" Jacob asks. "I don't know, but we should get to know each other a little more" I smile putting a piece of chocolate in my mouth.

"Alright" he chuckles. Jacob's hand get closer to the chocolates about to grab one but I slap his hand away.

"my food" I cross my arms.

"Yeah but I bought them for you" he laughes at my childness.

I couldn't help but laugh with him too. "Fine" I push the chocolates towards him.

Our laughs die down, Jacob takes a bite of the chocolate and moans from the deliciousness.

"What do you wanna know?" he takes another bite. "Everything" I say.

"Well to start I'm adopted which you already know, My real name is Rolf, my birthday is on October 2 and I was actually born in Oklahoma" he takes another chocolate.

"Okay my turn...Rolf" I giggle

"I was originally born in Nebraska on November 17, (A/N; my actual b-day) I'm online schooled, and I'm obessed with tattoos" I bite a chocolate.

"It hurts like ass" he says. "You've got a tattoo" I put away the chocolates since I got full. "Hey I want more" he whines. I groan and walk back to where jacob is placing the chocolate in front of him.

"Yeah you wanna see it " before I can answer he takes off his shirt.

"Jacob!" I shout, closing my eyes. "Its okay you can look" I open my eyes too see him point at his tattoo that marks '7/22/17' then my eyes lead down to his abs and back to his eyes.

"What does seven slash twenty-two slash seventeen mean?" I ask.

"It's the day I sold out my first arena in Denver" he chuckles, My jaw drops "What?!" My eyes widened.

"It was crazy there where six thousand, five hundred people" he smiles showing his teeth. "wow you have an amazing life" I smile.

"I was thinking of getting a tattoo and wondered if you'd like to come with" I question. "Of course, when?" "umm tomorrow night" he nods.

"Well I gotta get going, my mom just texted me" he gets up and stretchs. "When am I going to meet your parents?" I smirk. "Soon" he winks and we both laugh.

We walk out of my room and out the door. "Thanks for buying me the box of chocolates and keeping me company J" I smile hugging him. "Anytime" he rubs my back. "See you tomorrow night I guess" I pull away. "Bye" I wave and turn around to walk in my house. "Bye" he says and walks to his car.

As I was about to turn the knob Jacob shouts my name. I turn around seeing him jog up to me.

"I should have done this a long time ago..." suddenly a pair of lips meet mine, I kiss him back putting my arms around his neck. It felt like we where the only ones their as if time froze, it felt amazing.

As much as I didn't want to pull back and stay like this forever with him; the person who makes me the most happiest. I had to.

I stare at him straight in his hazel eyes as our foreheads stick together. the only thing heard is our heavy breaths.

Before he left the only words he said was

"I'll wait for you..."

-

IM CRYING IN THE CLUB THEY FINALLY KISSED NSJDHHSSJ