62

Jacob

"Erikka" I knock on the door.

She swung the door open revelling herself in her towel, she regretted doing that slightly moving the door so I won't see her body; only her face.

"Hey" she blushes. "I thought you would be ready" I chuckle licking my lips. "After you commented on my recent I quickly got in the shower forgetting my clothes" she smiles.

"Oh, I'll wait out here so you'll get ready" I reply. "No, come in I'll just put my clothes on and we'll get going" she assures me.

"What about your makeup?" "Do I look bad without makeup" she shouts walking into her room. I walk in closing the door and taking a sit in a stool. Erikka closes the door so I won't see her naked body.

"No you look beautiful both ways, plus I never seen you without makeup in real life just in your posts on insta" I smile all though she can't see.

"Aw thank you j" she opens her door. My jaw dropped at the sight of her. She's wearing sweatpants, a white crop, and her dark brown hair is in a messy bun. She may look lazy but stunning.

"Let's go" she draggs me out.

"Sam I'm leaving now" erikka says at the tall boy in the kitchen. " ight take care of her jay" "I know Sammy" I smile.

"oh wait Erikka, Emy is visiting this week, so be home by 5:20 to pick her up from the airport" "I know she told me"

We walk to my car hand in hand.

"Who's Emy?" I ask. "Emy is my sister, we call her by her nickname but her full name is Emily"

"Is she older?" "yeah of course she is duh" she laughs. "Oh right I forget your the youngest out of all of them" I laugh with her.

"So where we going?" She asks doing circles on my free hand.

"We are going to a Fair" I smile. "I love fairs" she smiles back.

"But I'm wearing sweatpants" she pouts. "And?" I playfully roll my eyes. "You still look good" I smirk.

"ok" she giggles.

We arrive to the fair, hand in hand again. "So what ride she would we go on?" "I think we would play some games first" I place my arm around her shoulder. "Sure"

Erikka

For the past hour me and Jacob have been competing against each other; i won in all the games because Jacob was going soft on me, but I told him to actually play hard with me.

He ended up winning; jumping up and down in excitement making me laugh uncontrollably.

then we arrive to the last game.

"Jacob I'm hungry" I whine. "Just this one game" he smiles. "okay"

"Are you guys dating?" the lady in her 40's asks. "No where ju- yes we are dating" jacob butts in putting a hand on my waist.

I look at him earning a wink.

"Aw" she draggs the 'w' out. "Thanks we get that a lot" he says; i roll my eyes sarcastically giggling at the end.

After the game Jacob won me and gave me teddy bear.

"Thank you babe" I hug him still in front of the booth. "You guys are so cute" The lady commented. I smile waving a goodbye.

When we're out of the distance I playfully punch Jacob in the arm.

"Why would you say we're dating?" I ask hugging the teddy bear. "It was just for fun babe" he giggles. "Well I guess we can have fun a little" I hug him while the teddy bears between us.

"Thanks again for the teddy bear J"

"Anything for you" he hugs back.

I pull away looking him in the eyes. He smiles taking his phone out. "Let's take a picture" I smile for the picture and he kisses my cheek. His lips lingering on my cheek wondering what it feels like to kiss his actual lips.

"It's 3:45 what do you want to eat?" he asks remembering I'm hungry.

"We could eat pizza" I pat my stomach.

"I'm down for pizza" he licks his lips.

++++

"Thanks for hangout with me Jacob and for the teddy bear and for taking me to see the whole city" I lean in kissing his cheek this time.

"Your welcome, hope we can do it again" he smiles.

I close the door once his car is gone.

I walk upstairs opening the door to my room.

"SURPRISE" I met eyes with my own sister, I place the bear on my desktop. I run up to her hugging her tight. "I missed you" My voice slightly cracking. "Aw" I pull away turning around to see Ben, my other brother and...

"MOM" I hug both of them.

I pull away smiling, looking at all of them.

A peaceful silence fell on us as they all hugged me. "I thought Emily was the only one visiting" I say as tear fell.

I wasn't sad, i was happy to see my family. I haven't seen them for 3 years ever since we moved to LA; My mom had to go back to Nebraska for a great job deal, Ben had a series relationship so he didn't move with us; but he's married no children yet.

Emily got accepted to College in New York, Me and Sammy stayed here since we both didn't have stuff to worry about.

"Where's Sam?" I ask Mom. "He went to go pick up Stassie " she answers "So who's this Jacob kid?" Emily smirks.

-

925 words oml