59

Me, Jacob, Luna, & Hunter are at the airport on our way back. Sadly I didn't wanna leave; at the bright side I don't get to see Mark everyday, he's been trying to hang with us and it's honestly annoying, he's also tried to talk to me but I keeped ignoring him.

3 days ago he got a hold of me on my waist gribbing me tighter which hurt like an ass; i tried getting out of his grip put that only made it tighter leaving a bruise, then Jacob pushed him off, puching him in the eye. Yes, he's okay, but why should I care?

"Thanks for inviting me Erikka it was really fun" Jacob smiles sitting down next to me. "My pleasure" I say returning a smile "Same here" hunter says hugging luna from behind, shes' always been smiling around him. I'm glad she's meet someone who made her very happy.

"One day that'll be us" Jacob mumbles pretending I didn't hear him. "I heard that" I blush while Jacob's eyes widened as he turns off his phone.

He groans "I didn't mean for that to be out loud" he giggles. "It's okay J" I smile showing my teeth, he faces me and looks me in the eyes. "It's alright" I place my free hand on his; feeling the electricity running, I didn't want to remove it.

"How's the...umm...you know the bruise?" he lifts my shirt up a little with his free hand.

"It's getting better" I chuckle, pushing it back down. "I'm glad it is" he tells me.

"Los Angeles, California will now be boarding, please make your way to gate A23" It announces.

We all get up from our seats, walk to the gate. Keep in mind Jacob and were holding hands.

We boarded the plane; sitting in our assigned seats. I got to sit down next to the window and Jacob on the opposite side. Hunter and Luna sat at the very end.

"Erikka you should get some sleep considering it's 2:35 AM" Jacob tells me. I nod looking down at our hands intertwined.

Jacob

I woke up with Erikka on my shoulder looking like an angle the sun hitting her face making it 10x beautiful i took out my phone wanting to take a picture but she scrunched her face adorably opening her eyes.

"Goodmorning Erikka" I say putting away my phone. "Goodmorning" She yawns.

"Have we arrived?" She questions. "Not yet, right now we're above the Gulf of Mexico, so like 3 or 5 more hours till we land." "Ugh, what should we do till then" erikka sighs.

"Play 21 questions?" "Sure, but can it be 10." she slightly smiles. "of course, I'll start" I possessioned body towards her.

(A/N; Erikka's response is in this font / Jacob's is the normal font)

"What's your favorite song?"
    "LOVE. by Kendrick lamar"

"Have you ever dated someone?"
    "Yes"

"How many sibling do you have?"
       "three"

"Really I thought it was just your brother Sam" my voice cracks at the end. "Nah it's three" she giggled.

"Do you have any pets?"
    "Two"

"What do you wanna be when your older?"
   "a photographer or a singer I don't know"

"Have you ever traveled?"
     "on my tour"

"Have you been on tour?"
      "yeah with my brother"

"Do you have any siblings?"
     "Well actually I'm adopted, but I have a sister, her names Caroline, I don't know if I have more siblings"

"Oh" the look of regret is plastered on her face I didn't want her to feel bad for asking that question. "Don't feel bad I'm grateful with the family I'm with right now" "Oh okay" Erikka sighs.

"Would you like to hang out with me tomorrow? since we'll not be exhausted from the 8 hour plane ride"
   "Of course"

"Where?"
    "somewhere you can see the whole city"

"I have never seen the whole city to be honest with you" she giggles.

Erikka

For the past three hours or so me and J have been making jokes; talking and what so ever. I enjoyed knowing him more, but still feel bad that he's adopted.

Finally we landed in LA, I suggested Jacob to come with me so my brother can drop him off but Jacob insisted he'd call a uber driver. We soon exchanged byes and he left.

While in the other hand Luna is also taking a uber driver taking Hunter with her. Right now I'm here waiting for my brother to come pick me.

My brother honked grabbing my attention, he pulled over opening the trunk door open. "A little help here" I struggle trying to put my two luggages in my brother's car. He walks over helping me then hugging me.

"I've missed you" he says. "I missed you too bro, can we go home now I'm tired" I yawn.

"Let's go" Sammy pulls away from the hug walking to his side of the car while I walk to the opposite side.

"How was it?" he asked driving. "It was amazing, but...umm...Mark some how found out we were there" I literally regretted saying that cause I know how he gets. "Did he hurt you?" "No" I lie. "Mark just tried taking to me, but I ignored him" I look down at my lap.

The car ride home was a peaceful silence. Once I got home it was 5:32 PM I didn't want to unpack anything I'm exhausted so much right now. I plugged my phone to the charger, sleeping with the same cloths on not even caring it's early.

I'm so excited for tomorrow.

-

I need you all to read my recent on my insta it'll explain why I'm not gonna be updating this week or the next... bye

p.s; it was hard writing a cute chapter since I'm going through a lot right now