72 (part 1)

3 weeks later

Mark (woah something new)

It's Saturday 4:23 pm on the way to Erikka's house, finally after 3 weeks I thought of a way for her to forgive me.

I park in front of her house and walk up the steps, I knock on the door only to reavel a lady in her 40's.

"Hi um is Erikka here?" I ask. "I'm sorry who are you?" She questions.

"I'm one of Erikka's friends" I lie. "Oh alright come in she's in her room upstairs" the lady who I assume is Erikka's mom opens the door wider for me to come in.

As I walk upstairs I here giggles from Erikka. I knock on the door.

Jacob opens the door surprised. "Hi Mark I didn't know you where coming" he looks back at Erikka who's in shock.

"I-I didn't know either"

Erikka
earlier that day

Today I decided not to go anywhere since I was on my you know what and my cramps were really bad.

Jacob came by and brought me Carmel Chocolates, i was kinda shocked when he knew i was on my you know what, but he found out. lol

We are in my room watching TV as i ate the chocolates he brought me. His head is on my lap smiling up at me as i watch the tv.

"Stop smiling" I giggle

"I can't your cute from down here plus your lap is warm" he removes his red beanie that says 'JS' revealing his long puffy hair. "Can i touch it?" I ask. he nods placing his beanie on his stomach. I ran a hand through it, surprisingly it's soft.

"Wow your hair is soft" I say now playing with his hair. He closes his eyes smiling. "I really love your smile J" "Thank you ma'am I get that alot" he grins.

I keep playing with his hair as his eyes are shut still. "mhmm" he moans. my eyes widened and I keep playing with his hair akwardly as I take in what he just did.

"Erikka can we do something other than laying down?" he opens his eyes.

I suddenly realize how dry my mouth is as I try to speak.

I gulp "J-jacob I have really bad cramps" I shyly smile.

"We'll go buy more of your favorite chocolate" he wiggles his eyebrow.

"Fine" I giggle. he gets up from my lap and goes to the bathroom connected to my room but before he goes we both hear a knock from my door.

Jacob fixes his hair, putting his red beanie on and swings the door open only to reveal...Mark.

"Hey Mark I didn't know you where coming" Jacob looks back at me.

"I-I didn't know either" I stand up from the bed as I felt a flow of blood running down.

( A/N; i hate that, like when you sit down for a long time you stand up feeling it drip down, ugh)

"Well here I am" he says.

"Why are you here anyways?" I ask annoyed by his presence.

"I want your forgiveness" he says looking down.

I put my hair up in a messy bun lightly putting mascara on.

"You won't get it that's for sure" I chuckle.

"Can we talk?...alone" he looks up at me.

"Okay but don't try anything" I look at Jacob who's walking towards me.

"Erikka are you sure you want me to leave you two...alone" Jacob whispers.

"Jacob I'm sure if anything happens I'll shout your name 'ight" I kiss his cheek. "I'll wait for you downstairs" he says walking out of my room making sure to leave the door open.

I turn around seeing Mark sitting at the edge of my bed.

"So what do you want to talk about" I stand against the wall keeping my distance away from him. "First I want to apologize for the way I've been acting towards you, I never meant to put a hand on you that day" "But why did you?" I asked confused.

"Because I was jealous of how Jacob treats you, he makes you smile, laugh and treats you like a princess and in case you haven't noticed he likes you" he stands up.

"Anyways I really am sorry for breaking your heart it's just I wasn't good enough for you, I clearly didn't deserve you. I know what your thinking 'But you didn't care about me or my feelings' Trust me I did, I really did." he says getting close.

My emotions are so mixed right now. Jacob likes you...

"Anyways I hope you can forgive me and be friends again" he looks at me waiting for an answer "I-I forgive you"

"Wait did you ju- yes Mark I forgive you and we'll soon be friends" I cut him off wiping away my tears.

"Why are you crying?" Mark asked.

"I have mixed emotions at this moment" I smile.

"Oh" he slightly chuckles.

I walk towards my closest putting my shoes on.

"You should probably get going me and J have some stuff to do" I grab my phone. "Ok I'll see you around I guess" I follow behind him as we walk downstairs. "Yeah" I open the door. "Bye" he waves. "Bye" I smile.

"So?" I turn around seeing Jacob.

"How did it go? Did you forgive him?" he asked.

"Yeah I did and it went good" I say.

soon I remember what Mark said about Jacob liking me, deciding on asking him or not.

Once Mark leaves, me and Jacob walk to the driveway to his car.

"Jacob do y-you like me?"

-

cliffhanger ;) part 2?