Chapter 3

"Bitch get your ass in here to discuss your options!"

What a great way to be welcomed home. 

"Nick we aren't going til 9 and it'll take me an hour to get ready so calm down and eat your Chinese I so kindly brought you."

I mean I literally just got home can't I have a minute to relax. The answer is no apparently because nick is giving be the 'don't test me' look.

"Girl your going home with a man tonight so you need to take your time in the shower and get your shave on because your a little out of practice. So while you do that, I'm going to eat and pick out your outfit. And be quick doll!" Nick winks at me after insulting me, and goes off to the kitchen with the food I bought him.

If today hadn't already been a long day I'd snap back at him, but I mean it's not like he's wrong. I haven't been with anyone since Spencer, I mean I loved him and he treated me like trash so what'll these pervs treat me like.

Just thinking about him hurts my heart and fills me with rage. I had never lied to him, but not only did he not trust me but bedded my best friend. Given she was the worst best friend ever.

Hopefully the two asses are happy together and I'll never have to see them again.

I finish my shower and head to my room to see what nicks options are.

"Nick I don't know if you remember but I made these so I'm pretty sure I can tell you what looks good for tonight."

Nick rolls his eyes at me. "Honey you may know clothes, but your also classy and tonight I want to make you a bit trashy, or more so show off your hot body and bring some boners your way."

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes, "Look, you might want me to get some action but I just wanna dance."

"Honey, it's been two years, I'm not saying date, I'm just saying flirt a bit, bring back my playful pal. When your ready, date, but at least kiss someone tonight. I want you to have fun." Nick comes over and gives me a huge hug. After a second he pulls back and looks me in the eye. " Reds your color and I know that this dress will show how hot you are."

I'm looking at the dress I made, remembering how I actually made it for the clubs. " it's perfect, and I can wear my black heels."

"Well I need a man to scratch an itch for me tonight so I need to get ready. You should do loose waves, that would look great."

"Nick your hot wearing a paperbag, don't worry!" I yell at him, digging through my closet to find my heels.

An hour later I meet Nick if the living room to see him getting our pre-club shots ready. Nick decided to go motorcycle god tonight, wearing black skinny jeans, biker boots, a concert tee and a leather jacket.

"Look good as always, so what's our shot tonight?" I ask Nick, get ready to take whatever he poured for us.

Red alert flags immediately pop into my head when I see the smirk he's sporting. "Just your favorite, I decided to go fireball."

My eyes widen real quick. Fireball messes me up quick and makes me horny, which is why I avoid it like the plague. "No Nick please you know what it does to me." I pleaded hard, hoping to change his mind.

"Sorry babe, but I told you that your going to have fun tonight and this'll do it, and two shots of it then we're going. I will make sure your okay, trust me."

I sigh, knowing he's going to make me do it eventually, and not really feeling fighting tonight I take the first shot back, then the second right after. "My stomach is starting to feel warm already."

"Good and our rides here. I know the owner so we're getting in right away so no line to sober up, let's go." Nick starts pushing me out the door. What the heck is going to happen tonight.