[Infinite] Human Holidays

"Come in Infinite!"

"Come in Infinite!"

The masked wearing Jackal walked in the warm home of his Human Friend (Y/N). She is spending Christmas all alone so she Invited him to have dinner with her.

"I'm still confused why you invited me for this holiday." Infinite said while taking off his mask and put it on a table near the door. 

"Everyone if busy and I don't really want to have much people right about now." (Y/N) said while putting the food on the table. "I'm almost done, if you want you can come and sit down" (Y/N) informed Infinite who still confused why she's so kind towards him.

"Don't you have Family?" Infinite asked after he sat down at the table that is full of food. "I have. but I don't have the money to travel there sadly." (Y/N) looked down a little but still smiling. 

Now he just feels bad for asking. "I-I'm sorry to hear that" (Y/N) smiled up at him. Don't worry about it Infinite. I still have you~" (Y/N) said while sitting down herself. "I hope you like them, they are all home recipes!"

Oh it tasted wonderful. 

Infinite sat down in the living-room where the famous Christmas tree is. "This is silly." he puffed then pulled out a present out of his bag. and put the present under the tree for (Y/N).

"Hey (Y/N), you coming?" Infinite yelled to the different room where (Y/N) went, after a minute or so he heard her footsteps making his ear twitch. "I'm here!"

(Y/N) was holding some Presents in her arms and she didn't stopped herself she went to Infinite and give him a present box. "Merry Christmas Infy!~" She smiled at him as he looked at her, shocked and blushing pink by the nickname. "Thank you, (Y/N)." 

Infinite opened his Present and gasped. inside was a scarf and a mistletoe. "(Y-Y/N)?" he turned his blushing face to the taller female who leaned in and kissed his warm cheek, making his beautiful blue and yellow eyes go wide.

when she pulled away she smiled gently. "I wish you happy moments in your life Infinite."

Infinite just stared at her then shake his head and grab the present for her and put it her hand looking away. "M-Merry Christmas." (Y/N) looked at him then at the present with a smile and opened it, then gasp.

inside was a Jackal Plush, the only he could find at least. and a comfy jumper with a mistletoe. (Y/N) blushed pink then felt lips on her right cheek. Infinite kissed (Y/N) cheek with closed eyes then pulled away with a smile also, with a small blush.

"same for you."

(Y/N) blushed but smiled back and hugged him as he hugged her back. "you and your silly holiday~" "HEY!~"