Chapter 3 I got my dream girl

Erica and Cyn are having dinner at this wonderful restaurant,  now both of these beautiful ladies have feelings for each other. Erica who is openly bisexual has no problem with her feelings, however Cyn is reluctant. .this would be her first Girl relationship though she is sexy and beautiful! Cyn is also smart and knows what she wants in life. She works, go to school, takes care of her family and much more. While Erica is older and much more experienced , in the pass she  has been in a lesbian relationship, for a few years. So you see the challenge here..well lets continue and find out how these ladies sort out their feelings. ..

Erica: Do you like the food  here?

Cyn: Well it isn't Chipotle but it is great, I love Caribbean cuisines, this curried goat is amazing.

Erica: So in other words you are saying next time i should bring Chipotle. ...

Cyn: No babes, I was just messing with you..I  am good trust me this place is awesome. I want to go on the beach the water looks so blue

Erica: Ohh my and the Alantic Ocean looks so black ..I  muttered sarcastically.

Cyn: Yeah mock me all you want... I have what you want., so lets see who  gets the last laugh.  haha

Erica: Damn, she won this round I better not mess around with her cause I  definitely knew what I want and it's right here in front of me. Okay lets go to the beach. I payed for our meal and we both held hands walking towards the shore. This place is really nice and tranquil ...

Cyn: Did you notice those men  gawking at us..don't they see me walking with ma girl..smiling.

Erica: When I heard Cyn say that my heart melted,  I knew she was joking or was she..is she finally ready to give us a chance.Well I know I am!  I knew Cyn would want to go take a walk on the beach so I had a little surprise for her I had arranged for a little picnic on the beach near to the lagoon.  there was soul music  playing,  I had champaign,  roses and a wonderful fruit basket which contained strawberries,  peach, grapes and her favorite ,sweet ripe plums. I couldnt wait to see her reaction.

Cyn: Erica what is that, do you here music ...sounds like my baby Selena wow I really love this song...singing...late at night when all the world is sleeping I stay up and think of you, and I wish  on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too. Cause I am dreaming of you tonight.... wow sorry about my bad singing _giggling.

Erica: You sing like an ANGEL.. ohh babes close your eyes and follow the music dont be scared  I won't let go of your hands. At this time I was filled with joy I am so at peace whenever I am around Cyn.. and I would do anything to make her happy..I wish she knew that.

Babes open your eyes...Surprise!

Cyn: "Ohh wow Erica is this.." I am completely lost for words all I could do was cry, they were tears of joy..in one day this girl has shown me more love than I have ever received from a person..I have dated a few boys in the pass and all I got was movie dates, dinners and roses. But nothing like this, the jet ride was good, the clothes I liked but this topped it off. She must really love me to be doing all this. I am a real simple girl, things like this just shows me how much someone cares, the simplest details are worth more to me..

Erica: hey are you okay, baby why are you crying? don't you like it...is  this  too much for you please answer me I hate to see you cry.

Cyn: Erica, these are tears of joy I cannot believe you did all this for me,, I feel so special right now please I have to tell you I really appreciate this . You are an amazing friend.. I think I am falling inlove with you and I can't suppress my feelings anymore. When I am around  you I feel free to be myself you have no idea what this means to me. All I can say is thank you Erica..thank you.