Edited intro + first chapter

LMAO hi, this is me six years after writing this and i have gained some clarity😭😭 i really dont recommend this book to be honest the only reason i have it up still is because of that read count, but if youre here past 2024 just understand i was like eleven when this was done so pls dont take it too seriously thank u enjoy have fun😭😭

Aaron
You were walking home with Starbucks and you bumped into somebody. "Hey are okay?" They asked "Yeah, are you?" You noticed he had a weird red mask on his face, "I'm okay... I'm Aaron by the way" "Nice to meet you Aaron I'm Y/N" and you two talked until you got home! It turns out Aaron was your shy neighbor heading to the gym...

Garroth
You were at home and you heard someone at your (bootyful was the first thing to pop up in the recommended on auto correct😂) it was your scary neighbor... He always broke down doors... "H- hi I'm Garroth, w- what's y- your n-name" "I'm Y/N, here come in".
*TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY BURGER KING*
"WELL thank you for coming over!" You said, "Thank you for letting me in" he said.......................
Omg I like him, you thought
Laurence
"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Katelyn. Wouldn't. Stop. Punching. You. "Katelyn stop punching the beautiful lady" a soft, nice, sexy voice said. You turned to see a man about your age with brown hair and baby blue eyes looking at you and katelyn. Omg he's bootyful you thought. "BLOODY NOSE" Katelyn screams as I turn around to face her....... with a bloody nose.
Dante
You run into a man with blue hair. "Woah is that re- " "yes it's real" he said. Then you guys went from, blue hair to hair dye to Zane ( I had to) and you have him your number and you hung out a lot
Zane. Readers POV
I went to aphs room and saw her and a man my age playing with... PONIES!?! HOW COULD THEY PLAY WITHOUT ME?!?
"APH-" " AAAAHAHHAHAHA" "SHE MADE ME PLAY WITH THEM" "ah. Yes. I did. Becuz I'm an evil witch." Aphmau said. Yes. That's how that happened.
Travis
It's funny. You felt a grab on your butt. Like a GRAB. Not a touch. You spun around to a white haired guy a year or two older than you with lime green eyes. "Next time I'll whack the sh*t out of you" you said "it was a bee........."

*WHACK* "so I'm Travis. Owwwwwww- you?" "Y/N. Give me your hand." You wrote your number down and walked away from the shocked Casanova.

A/N so like I said this is my first normal people book so yeah...

393 words