Epilouge - She Is Legend

THIS IS IT!! The final bit! Don't cry peoples!

##############################################################

20 years later

Nobody's P.O.V. really

"SEIGRAIN FERNANDEZ!"

"UR FULLBUSTER!"

"SABRINA REDFOX!"

"ASAKO JUSTINE!"

"QUINTESSA AKATSUKI!"

"LUNA STRAUSS!"

"HANA LATES!"

"RYUU TEARM!"

"LAYLA HEARTFILIA!"

"ERINA DREYAR!" The mages in question suddenly vanished from Fairy Tail, leaving their parents shaking their heads at the entrance to the guild.

"What now?", Mirajane frowned as her son disappeared from view. "They'll never find out tha-" Her words were drowned out by the ringing of a large bell in the centre of Magnolia. Her friend's eyes lit up.

"The Dragoneels are back!", Gajeel looked up as he pulled Levy to the centre of town. Gray, Juvia, Laxus, Wendy, Carla, Gajeel's cat Pantherlily, Erza, Saphira, Sora, Lucy, Yasu, Apollo, Mizuhime, Eve, Hibiki, Ren, Cana, Freed, Mirajane, Lisanna, Elfman, Celty and Evergreen followed the pair.

"UR!", A guys voice echoed from the centre, and the group gazed at the sight of a slim raven-haired girl wrapped in the tight embrace of a blonde-haired dragon slayer.

"I missed you, Kenji.", Ur sobbed, burying her face deeper into his chest.

"Good going Natsu.", Gray growled at the pink-haired mage.

"Yeah, the mission was great thanks.", Kiyoki rolled her eyes as she walked over to the group. "Ya miss me?"

Ren pulled her into a hug,"Why wouldn't I miss my little sister?"

"I am more powerful than you, remember that.", She glared at the dragon slayer, who laughed and let her go.

"Yes, you better.", She threatened, waving her finger. Suddenly, she dissappeared under a pile of Fairy Tail wizards. "KYAAAAAA! GET OFF ME! GET OFF ME OR I WILL BLAST YOU TO HEAVEN!" Everyone jumped off and backed away.

"KENJI!", Kiyopki turned to see her son suffer the same fate she had just recieved, to be buried under a pile of his friends.

"Oh god.", Sakura, Kiyoki's Exceed friend, muttered, facepalming, Happy just laughed.

"That's Fairy Tail.", Freed chuckled as Kenji squirmed out of the pile with Ur.

"It's good to be home.", Kiyoki smiled at her family, who had swarmed around her and pushed her towards Fairy Tail. 

"You're not home yet!", Cana laughed as they practically carried the Dragoneels up to fairy Tail

###################################################################

THAT!"S IT! It's Over! Goodbye DRAGONS SLAYER!! Hello FALLEN ANGELS!!

Natsu: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *stifles sob*

Gray: You crying, pansy?

Natsu: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME ICE PRINCESS!? *fire appears on his hands and he fight's Gray*

Me: *facepalm*