Chapter 10: What Friends Do

ابدأ من البداية

"Do what you gotta do." she shrugged.

"I like how she put everything. What is it? Like makeup, hair, nails?"

"Yeah 3 in one."

"Interesting." he nodded and wrote it down.

"So whats the price?" Krishna ask.

"It's no price when it comes to you."

"I'm not finna play with you today. Give me a price."

"Kris come on... Aite tell you what. Your price is to go on a date with me." he walked up to her and put his notepad in his pocket.

"Jason just give me a price."

He wrapped his arms around her and pecked her lips. "A date and pampering for a day." he mumbled against her lips.

"Two days." she whispered.

"Deal." he smiled and pecked her lips. "Whats in these boxes?" he ask once he walked away from her.

Krishna shook her head and smiled. "Hair and makeup products."

"In all these.. 1...2...3, 34 boxes?!" he counted them.

3, 34 boxes?!" he counted them

"Yeah. I'm suppose to get 6 more plus 10 boxes of nail products and 20 boxes of hygiene products, cleaning products, capes and towels.

"Damn. You go all out for her."

"I mean yeah, she had already written down what she wanted so i went ahead and ordered them. I basically work here so..."

"Oh word?" he rose his brow.

Krishna rolled her eyes and stood at the window. "You ready?" she fold her arms.

"Gimme couple minutes." he said.

Jason walked around the entire shop and make notes while feeling stuff. Krishna stared at him while he worked and thought how handsome he looked when he's concentrating.

She thought about giving him another chance even though they haven't worked out nothing yet.

"Alright I'm ready." he said and they both walked out the shop and locked up then head to the car. "I'm gonna get some of my men to start working tomorrow if that's okay with you and her."

"Tomorrow's Saturday."

"So? I'm talking business."

"Alright then."

"Im gonna draw up some design's tonight and send it to you then send me back which one you girl's like and I'll get on it." he said and she nodded. "What happen to her though?"

"Who Jay?" she ask and turned on the main road to chipotle.

"Yeah." he said and slouch down in the seat.