Chapter 2 - "Spiritual Encounter"

(Michael Kalka's P.o.V)

I got home at about 10 pm. My parents weren't exactly happy with me for being so late. I then slowly went to bed. I took off my Duel Disk and put my cards on the bedside table. I then undressed and climbed into bed. I soon managed to slumber off into a deep sleep... I then started to hear... voices...

???: "Master? Master?! Master!"

I opened my eyes but I saw nobody anywhere near me! It was just me in the room. I soon shrugged it off and went back to sleep. Then the voices came back!

???: "Master? Master can you hear us?"

Michael: "Hm? Who's there?"

The room around me was empty but then all the lights exploded! After recovering from the shock, I felt a sudden chill in the air. I then looked down and saw a black mist coming from the crack at the bottom of my door. I cautiously walked over to the door, unlocked it and opened it. The black mist then started to fill my room. Then the mist suddenly roared into a black and purple fire! I quickly ran out of my room but as I looked back, the fire had become black fog! I looked closer and saw two figures in them! One of a regular man and the other was some sort of dragon! 

???: "Take him out, my servant!"

The man then clicked his fingers and something started glowing in the dragon's mouth... I then put two and two together. Dragon equals Fire! The dragon then shot its blast at me but I manged to dodge it. I then darted down the corridor and down the stairs but I tripped over my own two feet and fell down the stairs. Then the two figures stood at the top, looking down at me. 

Michael: "W-who are you?"

???: "Goodbye Kalka!"

The dragon then shot another blast at me.

Michael: "AAAHHHH!!!"

Just before the blast incinerated me, one of the other voices called out to me. A female voice...

???: "MASTER WAKE UP!!!"

Michael: "WHA?!?!"

I woke up with a jolt! I ran my hands down my body in shock. I then calmed down after I had realized that it was just a crazy nightmare. I looked to my right to check on my alarm clock; I had forgotten to set it. It was 12:21 pm. I climbed out of bed and put on my white shirt, black jeans, red jacket and white shoes. I grabbed my Duel Disk from the shelf and slipped it on. I then went to the bedside table and reached for my Deck. It wasn't there. I searched around for it. I then looked up and saw that it was on top of the wardrobe! I picked it up and opened the box. As I shuffled the cards through my hands, I wondered how my cards could have gotten from the table to the wardrobe. It couldn't have been my parents because I had the door locked.

Michael: "How did you get up there?"

My Duel Disk then made a buzzing noise and immediately opened up the Chat Application installed on it (Remember these are Arc-V Duel Disks). Tyler was asking me to come to the park. I replied with a 'I'm coming', dressed myself with the weird necklace I found last night and, after breakfast, I ran off towards the park. It was a beautiful day in New Domino City. The sunshine was bright enough to blind you. As I was on the road to the park, my necklace started glowing and making some sort of high-pitched noise. However, after a few seconds it stopped. 

Michael: "That's weird..."

I wandered down the last road to the park. I then a glimpse of leaves blowing in the wind. It was the middle of summer so the leaves were all as green as grass. There were people all around; some Duelists, some were kids playing some sports and others were just out enjoying the sunshine. I then saw Tyler sitting on a bench, waiting for me.