6

Time skip: about a day

Kylo's POV

" This will be interesting. "

I said this truthfully, as I see potential in this random girl. True, she is weak as of now, but I feel confident that I can train her as my apprentice to help me gain power and rule. She did manage to take out several Stormtroopers on her own.

Right after I put her into unconsciousness, I lifted her up using the force, and had her follow me back onto the ship. I received a few confused looks, which I met back with deathly glares. I will not allow disrespect in anything that I do. I quickly decided to have her in a room of her own, right next to mine. The closeness was merely for my convince, and nothing else.
I placed her onto her bed, and settled down into a chair to wait until she woke. I would have no escapees today.
While she was out, I decided to have a look into her mind to see what she was about. I put my hand out and started shifting through memories and thoughts. After a bunch of Resistance shit, I finally found something that sparked my interest. Upon closer inspection, I found out that she may be more powerful than I previously thought. Directly following my thought, I heard a loud gasp and quietly moved to see that she had awoken.

A/N - I'm going to start having the chapters/sections just titled with a number instead of a word - that takes toooo long! ( I have the hardest time figuring out one ;-; ) Anyways, ALMOST 100 READS!?!? wowowow thank you all soo much! Votes and Comments are always appreciated!
Quick question: Leia or Luke?
May the force be with you.