Oh the shower stopped. I have to go, Nathan said he has a surprise for tonight so I want to go wash this sheen of salt off my body.

Love ya like cookies love milk

Cathreese

PS I was just joking about Nathan asking you not to call him that again, he was actually really pleased when he saw it. Then he asked how you know what he looked like and I lied and said I sent you a pic. I’m not sure if he believed me or not because he gave me a really cheeky grin.

PPS I can’t believe someone let you get behind the wheel of a car. I’m glad to hear that Bieber should recover from the bruised ribs and thanks for getting me an autograph. I just don’t think asking him to sign a pic while he was sitting in a hospital bed with an IV in his arm was really the right time or place. Anyway, hopefully you don’t hit any more celebs. If you see Biebs again tell him Nathan and I say hi. 

PPPS I could use an Orlando Bloom autographed picture. If you run anyone else over, please aim for him.

Cathreese sent the email and looked up as Nathan came out of the bathroom, shaking out his blonde locks. He was dressed in a pair of dark jeans that fit him perfectly and had a few drops of water running down his bare chest. He noticed her watching and said hastily, “I forgot to bring a shirt in with me. I’m getting it now.”

“It’s okay; you don’t have to put one on. I was just going to shower anyway.” She jumped up and grabbed her stuff, slipping past Nathan into the steamy bathroom. “And you haven’t worn one all day, you don’t need to now.”

Then she closed the door in his grinning face and tried to convince herself that he didn’t look that cute without a shirt on.

***     

***

A banging came on the bathroom door and Cathreese drew the towel closer around her damp body, opening the door just a crack. “What Nathan?”

“Here,” he held out a bag, ducking his head to look at his feet instead of her scantily clad body as she opened the door wider. “You said you didn’t bring a dress. So I got you one.”

She took the bag in surprised, “Why?”

“For the surprise tonight. I mean, you don’t have to dress up if you don’t want to but…”

“Thank you.” She smiled at him and he smiled back, then turned and disappeared into the kitchen.

Cathreese shut the door and pulled the dress out of the bag, holding it up to herself. It was a cute white sundress that hit her mid-thigh and popped nicely against her tan.

She got dressed, loving the way the soft fabric settled around her body. After rubbing the steam off the mirror she got a good look at herself. The dress fit her as if it was made for her and her alone. She felt beautiful.

Cathreese let her damp curls hang around her shoulders, pulling a small portion of ringlets away from her face and tying them with a green ribbon that matched her eyes. Then she went out to meet Nathan.

 -----------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Updated two chapters again! Sorry if this was too short. This is kind of  a filler chapter.

I just saw The Fault In Our Stars yesterday and it was perfect! I practically bawled my eyes out in the theater. I ship Shansel so much! ♡♡♡

If you like the chapter, please vote it. Also, comment me on what you think about it :)

- C o o k i e :)