{Ch. Sixteen}

•Kailela•

The rest of the day, I was kinda quiet. It was about nine at night when I heard my front door being knocked on. I only had on some boy shorts and a long shirt.

Through the peephole I seen blonde curls. So I unlocked the door and seen Melo with bloodshot eyes.

Kailela- What are you doing here?

Melo- I fucked up. I shouldn't have left you for Ashley.

Kailela- You think? Get inside before you freeze to death.

I pulled him inside and shut the door. He followed me up to my room where I locked my door. Laying down, he sat near me.

Kailela- Where the hell did you come from anyways?

Melo- I was at the park for a while, and I ended up here.

Kailela- Did you even go home?!

Melo- Yeah, At one point.

We started having a conversation about if he really meant all the things he said.
He was about to make me cry so I got up and started pacing.

Kailela- No stop. You did what you did and you said what you said for a reason.

Melo- Please. I told you I was sorry.

Kailela- How are you gonna tell me you still like Ashley, but then fight Chris?

Melo- I don't know!! I still have feelings for you so that's probably why!

Kailela- No you don't! You have feelings for Ashley!! Why else would you go back to her?!

Melo- Because I'm fucking scared, Alright?! I've never felt this way about no girl before especially you. I'm in love with you Lela, you just can't see it.

He got up and stopped me in my tracks, looking me in the eyes. I honestly didn't know what to say. Both of us were silent for a moment and the our lips found their way to each other.

His tounge slipped in my mouth and we were fighting for dominance, as he was pushing me towards my bed, I took his shorts off. I felt his lips move to my neck as he started sucking on it and his hand slipping into my pants.

I moaned as he shoved a finger inside of me, slowly making his way up. He slowly slid on a condom while still fingering me  and I felt my stomach knot up.

Kailela- I'm about to...

Melo- Shh. Hold it.

He said before sliding into me.

(HEEEEEHHHAAA. THATS ALL YALL MFS GET)

I woke up next to a shirtless LaMelo, who was damn near snoring his ass off. His phone kept flashing and it was his dad calling him.

Kailela- Hello?

LaVar- BOY DONT YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I BEEN CALLING YOU?! Wait. This ain't Melo. Lela, why you got his phone?

Kailela- Cause he spent the night at my house.

Yawning, I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

LaVar- Ooh. Okay. Make sure y'all kids use protection.

Kailela- Oh my gosh.

LaVar- Tell Melo I said just because he got lucky don't mean he still not in trouble.

Kailela- I will.

He hung up and I felt something pull me back.

Melo- Who was that?

Ooh my gosh. His voice was raspy and sounded hella sexy.

Kailela- Your Dad.

Melo- Shit. What'd he want?

Kailela- For me to tell you that just because you got fucked doesn't mean that you're not in trouble.

Melo- I guess I gotta go home then.

Kailela- Aww. I wanted you to stay.

Melo- I wanna stay too Baby. It's okay.

Kailela- Are you going to school tomorrow?

Melo- Nah. I got suspended, but Friday we have a game.

Kailela- I'll be there.

He kissed my cheek and smacked my ass before getting out of my bed.

Kailela- I hope you know this means we're not together.

Melo- I'll work my way up.