{Ch. Eleven}

•Kailela•

Because of the rally, it was a short day. So after the rally Melo and everybody else was in the front of the school. He still had the sign, flowers, and ball. I was changed back into my normal clothes and had my Starbucks drink that our coach bought for us.

I had had to put my books in my locker and Alexis was texting me.

Lexi 😘
We're going out to eat. Everybody's just waiting on you. So hurry up.

Lela 💁🏽‍♀️
I'm coming. You know my legs aren't that long. Plus my locker's far 🙄😭

The little shit left me on open so I was like, fuck it and went on Instagram. Melo tagged me in something. He took a picture of all the stuff with the caption "I love this girl ❤️😭 @kailelak" That made me smile.

Arabell- Why you smiling girl?

Kailela- Did you see Melo's post?

Arabell- Yeah. That was hella cute with the custom ball.

Kailela- I know right.

Josh was near the exit to the front of school. That nigga owed me some fuckin donuts since he stole mine earlier this week.

Kailela- Aye Josh!!!! Where's my fuckin donuts?!

Josh- I gotchu!!

Arabell had left and I was walking towards Josh. Both of us walked out the front doors. They were all waiting for me.

Kailela- So where they at?

Josh- Hold on.

He flipped his backpack to his chest and pulled out a pink box of donuts.

Kailela- Nice Doing buisness with you.

I heard LaVar tell out to me.

LaVar- Girl!! Where the hell did you get donuts.

As I was walking, Eli tried to take the box from me. By this time, the Starbucks cup was in the trash.

Kailela- Mooove Eli. Yo big body shaped built black ass always tryna get somebody food!

Zo, Gelo, and everybody else started laughing. I was serious about these damn donuts. We got in the van and I'm surprised it fit all of us.

Denise- Lela, You almost made Melo cry today.

Melo- Nah. Don't listen to her. She's a liar.

Gelo- Boy. Quit frontin. We all seen that tear come down yo face.

Melo- Lies.

Kailela- Boy Stop. I seen you cry so many times it's not even funny.

Melo- You can say whatever you want.

We were messing around till "Take you down" came on. Me, Izzy, Denise, and Lexi looked at each other with wide eyes and started laughing. When it was just us, we were nasty as hell.

Denise- Oh my gosh!! Remember what happened at the Hotel?

Izzy- We do not speak of that.

Lexi- Never again.

Kailela- We did a lot of disturbing things in that hotel.

Denise- I did not know we could do all those tricks we did.

Kailela- Oh yup. Ion know what you're talking about now.

Izzy- That never happened. We're not speaking of it.

Lexi- Nope.

Gelo- What happened in the hotel?

Zo- I wanna know now.

Denise- I think I still have the video.

Kailela- Denise I swear if you play that video Ima show Zo the video of you giving the chair a lap dance.

Zo- Woahh. Wait what? I want to see this video.

Denise- I have a video of you on FaceTime with Melo saying some pretty disturbing things...

Quan- Oooh. I wanna know what she said.

Kailela- I once heard you ask Zo if he could "help you stick something down your throat" so you could test your "gag reflexes".

Gelo- That's fucking disgusting. Denise I knew you was nasty but not like that.

Denise- Remember when you asked Melo if he had room in his mouth for another tounge?

Gelo, Zo, Quan, and Eli gaged and looked like they threw up in their mouths.

Zo- What typa freak nasty shit do y'all be doing?

Kailela- What was this?

Melo- In eighth grade.

Gelo- No!! That makes it even worse. Melo yo girl nasty as hell.

Kailela- You asked Zo if he could stuff your turkey or gobble his dick like a thanksgiving plate.

The car stopped and the the thingy rolled down that separated us from the adults.

LaVar- What the hell did I just hear about stuffing turkeys, gag reflexes, and tounges?

Eli- That's all Kailela and Denise.

LaVar- Y'all bout the nastiest motherfuckers I've ever met.