{Ch. Seven}

•Kailela•

We're back at the hotel, the girls and we're in the room with Denise and Zo.
Everybody went for the second game. We decided to stay at the hotel today.

I was scrolling through my timeline when I seen the "teen shade room" tag me in something. It was a picture of Melo with this girl. She was sitting mad close to him.

Kailela- Oh my gosh. Have you guys seen the picture of Melo and this girl?

Izzy- Uh Yeah, I actually saw that earlier.

Kailela- That's disrespectful as hell.

Denise- I know right.

Kailela- I know she's just a fan, but he could've told her to scoot over a bit.

Izzy- True. But come on, Gelo texted me. They're going to Sizzler.

That whole picture situation made me mad. So I'm just not finna say nothing at the restaurant. We got there the same time the boys did. As soon as we sat down, Zo was the first to notice I was mad.

Zo- Ooh Y'all. Kailela mad.

LaVar- Melo what did you do?

Melo- What do you mean? I didn't do anything.

Gelo- I know why she mad. You mad about that picture ain't you Lela?

Quan- Ooh. I seen that too.

Melo did his weird little laugh and looked at me.

Melo- You mad about that?

Kailela- I don't know Melo, Wouldn't you be mad if some nigga came up to me and sat real close?

He went silent and looked at me.

Kailela- Exactly. Shut up. Don't ask me "you mad about that". Yes I'm fuckin mad at that.

Melo- Forreal? That's how you feel?

I didn't say anything and he said "Okay". I could tell he was mad too.

Quan- Damn. Now they both mad..

LaVar- Both of y'all childish as hell.

Tina- You guys just need to talk it out honestly. You're fifteen, not nine.

My phone lit up saying I got a text. Is this fool serious?

BabyBoy 🤤💍
It's just a picture Lela. Why are you trippin off of it? She was just a fan...

BabyGirl 🔐❤️
Most of your ex's were just fans.

BabyBoy🤤💍
Are you seriously going there? 🙄

BabyGirl 🔐❤️
Yes LaMelo, I'm seriously going there.

If you were to look up, you'd see both of us typing very angrily into our phones.

BabyBoy🤤💍
You always fucking do this.

BabyGirl 🔐❤️
What the fuck do you mean I always do this? We've literally had no problems until that picture was taken. You should've told me about it. I should not have found out from a fuckin Shade Room.

BabyBoy 🤤💍
I don't think you understand. Lela, With this fame, I'm going to have fans. They're gonna want to take pictures with me. You're not being supportive of me.

BabyGirl ❤️🔐
I'm not being supportive? Who's been to every single game since we were nine? Who's been wearing your shit to school and even outside? Who's been there when you got your heart broken? I've been your biggest fan since day one so don't you fucking dare say I'm not supportive.

Asshat 🤬🖕🏽
Whatever. This conversation's over.

Out the corner of my eye I seen him turn off his phone and put it in his pocket. Okay. This is what we doing now? Ight Bet. Two can play at this game. I clicked on Quan's contact before texting him.

Lela 😷
Melo's being an African booty scratcher. Can you switch spots with me in the car? I don't wanna be in the same car as that pez dispenser right now.

I turned off my phone and waited for Quan's phone to go off. Shortly after I turned off my phone, he got the notification. He flipped his phone and damn near started wheezing but played it off as a cough.

Quan- Lela you outta pocket.

Kailela- What?

Quan- You know what I'm talking about. But yeah, I gotchu.

I smiled. A little while later, we had finished eating and it was time to go. Now I was riding with O, Eli, and them.

Rides with them are always lit. It was Me, Eli, O, Don, and a couple other people. Denise's friend had come so they were all riding together.

When we got outside I heard Gelo say something to Melo.

Gelo- Damn Mel, She must be hella mad if she traded cars with Quan.