{Ch. Fifteen}

•Kailela•

Once we got back to my house, the girls had planned on spending the week with me so they had all their bags and shit.

Camille- Aye Y'all. I'm going live.

I had my phone and I was scrolling through Instagram while eating Nutella.

Alexis- Do what you want.

I had gotten a notification that somebody had texted me. I saw that it was this kid named Chris.

@chrisburkeofficial_; Wassup ❤️?

Kailela- Uhh Guys. Who's Chris Burke?

Alexis- This fine ass junior from school.

Camille- Why?

Kailela- Cause he just texted me.

Alexis- Ooh Yes girl. Hop up all on him.

Camille- He fine as hell to be so honest.

I started texting him and it turned into a long ass conversation. I learned so much about that dude it's crazy.

..........................

Tuesday. Hopefully this day would be better than yesterday. Don was walking with me to class.

Don- Watch when Ashley breaks his heart again.

Kailela- Once a hoe, always a hoe.

Don- This is why I love you.

Kailela- Aww.

Don- Is Chris still talking to you?

Kailela- Yeah.

Don- Be careful. He's a player and I don't want you to get hurt again.

Kailela- I won't..

Don- Did you know Iris is back?

Kailela- So? What do I care?

Iris was the other girl that hung out in the squad. She hated me with a passion. I never knew why. It was fourth period so I had this class with O, and Eli too along with Don.

Towards the end of class, I got a paragraph text. It was from Chris. It said;

"Did you really think I liked yo ugly ass? You thought wrong. No wonder Melo left your hoe ass. Always tryna fck with somebody. You're ugly as hell and I don't see how anybody can be friends with a beast like you."

I don't know why but that made me start crying, that and all the stuff that's happened this week.

Eli- Lela. What happened?!

I didn't say anything but show them my phone while crying. The bell rung and they were hella mad.

Don- Awh Hell Nah. Where this nigga at???

Eli- Come on Lela.

He picked me up and lifted me into him and I was crying onto his back. He tried to calm me down but nothing was working. Him, O, and Don started walking to the cafeteria kinda fast.

When we did get there, Eli put me down and I was crying into his stomach because I wasn't tall enough for his chest.

•LaMelo•

I'm gonna be honest. I miss Lela and what I did was fucked up. Ashley was with her friends and I was with mine. Iris had come back and we were telling her what had happened.

Will- Where's Eli, Don, and O?

Gelo- That's a good question.

Chris was across from me talking to Iris. I remember she used to like him. Don stormed over to the table looking hella mad.

Narvin- Woah Don. What's wrong?

Don- Chris give me one reason why I shouldn't beat the shit outta you right now.

Chris- What the hell you talkin bout.

Don- You know Damn well what I'm talking about. Because of you, Lela is over there fucking crying and we know exactly what you said. So, Give me one reason why I shouldn't rock yo shit.

Hold on what? My protective senses kicked in and I stood up mad as hell.

Melo- What'd you say nigga??

He looked up at me and smirked.

Chris- Don't worry bout it. Just know it was true.

Don- You called her a hoe and if I recall, In your exact words "You're ugly as hell and I don't see how anybody could be friends with a beast like you."

That made me hella mad, So before Don did anything, I Damn near flew across the table and started beating his ass. Nobody could pull me off if they wanted. I didn't stop until I saw blood.

•Kailela•

I heard a bunch of yelling happen and I pulled away from Eli. All I saw was a blonde head fighting somebody.

Kailela- Is that Melo?

O- Yeah...He's fighting for you.

Eli- I've never seen him fight over a girl in all my years of knowing him.

He was beating the shit outta Chris. I've never seen him that angry. Gelo has eventually ripped Melo offa him.