Jamie's and Lori's abduction

Hi brothers and sister! I'm back!!! I'm so sorry for the late update guys kasi medyo busy rin kami ng family ko pero here is another update of mine guys! Enjoy!

~~~ALISTAIR~~~

"Al, calm down, we're almost there, panic cannot do anything good. It'll make the situation worse," kalmang sabi sakin ni Loki habang nagda-drive kami papunta dun sa sinabi ng code.

"Loki you can't expect me to just calm down, especially that Jamie and Lorelei are aubducted. Lagot ako kay tito nyan pag may nangyaring masama kay Lori," saglit kong tiningnan si Loki bago binaling ang atensyon sa daan. Yes Jamie and Lori were abducted. Kahapon pa, at dahil ang hirap i-decode yung code na binigay samin ng mastermind, which we believe is Moriarty, naabutan kami ng 24 hours for it to decode.

Old West Street Mansion

Yan ang resulta ng code, we inky have 5 hours to save them before M would eliminate them into this world, which I and Loki would never let that happen.

"We only have 5 hours left, and going there would take 3 hours so we are given only 2 hours to save them. If you can—"

"I can make it into 2 hours. Be on your seat I'll make this car fly," mariin kong sabi kay Loki. Di ko narin siya pinatapos magsalita dahil sa sobrang desperado kong isave sina Lori. Well, although Loki and I aren't that close, I could really tell he's also worried. He may call us as his "colleagues" but deep down him, I know that it's slowly transforming to "FRIEND"

***

Dali-dali kaming bumaba once we arrived and went inside. We brought some weapons just in case. Dahan-dahan kaming pumasok at chineck ang mga rooms at lahat. Naghiwalay narin kami ni Loki just to find the two but they are nowhere. It could be a trick to lure us para makuha rin kami but Loki said there's no person in here. He p's sure that M would be true to his words. That no person is here except Lori and Jamie who are waiting to be rescued.

"LOKI!! ALISTAIR!!!" Nabuhayan kami ng marinig ang boses ni Jamie. Loki and I looked at each other and ran off to where the sound is. Time is running and I believe we only have 1 hour left. "That stupid 2 hours of finding them waste our time," giit ni Loki habang tumatakbo parin kami to find where Jamie is. The mansion is so wide and big that it'll take 2 hours for you to roam around the room.

"Jamie!!!! Thank God!" Dali-dali naming linapitan si Jamie and asked her if she's okay. "I am Al, thanks, Loki dear," said Jamie then hugged Loki which clearly didn't mind by Loki. Luminot ako ng paningin and saw Lori nowhere.

"T-teka Jamie, asan si Lori?" Pagalit kong taning sa kanya, did she just leave her? Agad-agad namang humiwalay si Jamie sa pagkakayakap kay Loki

"Guys kailangan natin bilisan. Going to where we are takes 30 minutes meaning if arrived there we only hav—" di na natapos ang sasabihin ni Jamie when Loki immediately ran to the North direction. Sinundan naman namin siya.

***

"Lorelei!!!!" Sigaw ko once we saw Lori sitting in the middle of the room. With her sides are the moving thorn-like spines which almost touch her skin. Basing on the other chair beside Lori, that was Jamie and she managed to escape. On our way here, Jamie said that Lori helped her remove her tie and forced her to escape.

"Lori said that you're here na even without assurance na meron na nga kayo," Jamie said kanina, which made Loki clenched his fist. Thinking Lorelei could do that, she will really risk her life for a friend.