MEETING HIS FATHER II

~~~LORELEI~~~

Dali-dali kong kinuha yung letter kay Jamie at binasa iyon,

Finding Loki and Alistair? Well solve this code first.
65 84 84 72 69 76 75 77

Nagkatinginan kami ni Jamie with a confuse look. Aside sa alam na naming abduction case ito, we're still new to the code we saw. Numbers greater than 26. And we only have 26 letters in the English alphabet.

There must be something used as a basis para madecode ito. Unless there are existing letters other than A-Z and that the sender is the only one who knew it. But I eliminate that idea since that's very impossible to happen.

"Lori, we need to find them as soon as possible, I can't.." Jamie's on the verge of crying that's why I assured her we can find them. Though I atill don't have any idea what the code is.

I again looked at the paper and repeatedly read the message.
65 84 84 72 69 76 75 77

It can't be the codes we used before because as I've said it's so new to our eyes. And even Jamie who have photographic memory can't recognize this code on the codes we decoded with previous cases.

"It can't be the binary code cauze it uses 1's and 0's and it can—" "the binary code!!" I said looking at Jamie.

She looked at me quizzically so I sighed. "Jamie can't you remember anything that has something to do eith binary codes, like a code realted to binary?" Iasled her carefully.

"N-no. But lemme think," she anwered. I'm really praying she'll say something useful.

"Alam ko na!! The ASCI codes!! Where A starts from 65!!" Napangiti ako at dali-daling dinecode ang binigay ng sender.

"At the LKM's"

Nagkatinginan kami ni Jamie and I can predict we're thinking the same thing. What's this?

LKM? Is it another code? Ilang minuto na kami ni Jamie na nag-iisip at triny ang iba't-ibang codes but nothing coordinates with those three letters!

I left Jamie and went to Loki's room to find some clue. And I thank God for it. LKM... Louis Kingsley Mendez.

"Jamie" "LOUIS KINGSLEY MENDEZ" pagpuputol niya sa sasabihin ko. I grinned and dali-dali kaming bumaba para kunuhan ng taxi. Then off to Loki's house.

***

Agad-ahad kaming bumaba at dina inintindi ang sukli ng mamang taxi driver. Gladly, the maids let us in immediately.

"Loki!!" "Alistair!!" We both said in unison. "Lo" napatigil sa pagsasalita si Jamie nang makita ang apat na tao sa sala. Loki, Alistair, Luthor, and their father.

"Oh!! Ayan na pala sila eh!! So Loki, which is my daughter-in-law?"

——————————————————————-
So guys there you have it the part two of Meeting his father. Well as promised ngayon ko rin iu-update ang part two nito so yun guys!!

And folks, if yoi think na pabitin tong chapter na to, well then it's not. Coz this will be the end of MEETING HIS FATHER CHAPTER. But if you like to add a part for this series, then feel free to create your own story and send your story with me so I can post it!!

God bless brothers and sisters!!

To God be the glory