"We got brains" he gestured to Harry "skills" pointed at himself "charm" he gestured to Val who raised an eyebrow at that before turning to Whisky with a confused hesitant face.

"Skipping rope?"

Champ wheezed out a laugh while Whisky gives Eggsy a pointed look correcting him saying. "It's a lasso"

Eggsy shrugged and said "Whatever. Come on"

They all stood up ready to leave.

"Go on. Vamoose" Champ said waving them off to the door.

"Yes sir"

In Italy...

Winter breeze blows as the four agents approached the cable cars.

"Agent Whisky, antidote confirmed in target's postion. Good luck" Ginger said.

They all entered the cart but Harry was stopped by Whisky. "Hold on we need you down here Galahad. To secure the control room" he said.

Eggsy nodded and said "Probably a good idea Harry. Call you from the top yeah?"

Harry noiselessly nodded and smiled in return. Val gave him a quick hug before joining Eggsy and Whisky in the car. "See you Dad"

The cable car doors started to slide close beginning their small ride. From the car you could see snowy hills upon snowy hills like a winter wonderland. It was all white. White and blue giving a chilly atmosphere.

Val leaned on the window of the car looking to the sky and thinking deeply. She fiddled with her own fingers and held in a deep sigh. There were dark bags under her eyes since she hasn't been able to sleep so well lately. She was eerily silent. Too silent. Eggsy realized that as one of the signs something was up with her.

"Thinking about him?" Eggsy's voice suddenly erupted in the silence.

"If you are asking who I think you are asking then please don't. I prefer not to talk about it" Val replied in her tired sleepy voice.

Eggsy pursed his lips and said no more sharing a look with Whisky. Whisky turned to the woman and gave her a look. "You care about him a lot don't you?" He asked.

Val's lips wore a bittersweet smile. "Is it that obvious?"

"Yeah and it's also obvious that he cares about you just as much" Eggsy said.

Val shook her head and looked at them. "I doubt it"

"Guess you have to undoubt it then. You haven't noticed but I see the way he looks at you and how he stares at you as if no one was looking"

"Kid's right" Whisky said. "I've seen ol' Tequila with many diffrent chicks in many diffrent nights. How he looks at them is nothing compared to how he looks at you"

Val said nothing just pursing her lips and pondering on the thought. But this isn't really the time for that.

Once they arrived on the end of the line, the doors opened and they got off.

"Keep this cable car here until we come back" Eggsy said.

"Roger that Eggsy"they heard Harry say.

They entered the building and walked through it's halls with Eggsy leading. He checked his Kingsman watch. "Clara's definitely here. We're getting warmer"

They stopped at one hallway searching the walls for a secret entrance with their watches. They searched and searched until Val found it.

"Looks like there's a door here" she said.