Chapter 6

"Kara! Kara- Wait!" Arden shouted while following Kara fly away.

Kara heard her and eventually after listening to her moan and groan, Kara landed in the National City Park.

"What?" Kara shouted.

"Hey, no need to shout, sis." Arden said, trying to calm kara down.

"You have literally been shouting at me for the past ten minutes, give me a break!" Kara shouted again.

"Hey, don't cause a scene," Arden looked around herself and a crowd was starting to gather. "You just challenged Amara to a battle to the death! What am I, no all these people," Arden pointed at the civilians. "Going to do if you die?" Arden shouted, maybe a little too loud.

Everyone gasped, Supergirl dead? That would cause a bit of disturbance.

"Arden! I mean Reign or whatever. This is the only way that our mother will be able to stay with us! If I don't do this, mother will never be able to have a normal life! Don't make me a burden to my own mother!" Kara shouted for everyone to hear. 

 "Optime soror mea" Arden said with a smile that she might later regret. ('Very well sister' in Latin, or in this case Kryptonese).

"Thank you sister." Kara said hugging Arden warmly.

The crowd began to stir.

"Supergirl. Is it true that you might die?" a girl said.

"What are we going to do without you?" a woman said.

"You can't just leave us!" a man said.

"No! I'm not going anywhere! Okay? Do you guys believe in me?" Kara asked.

"Yes! But-" Everyone said.

"No buts! I will defeat this villain and our mother will be safe for the first time she's been on this planet. However if I do die, my sister Reign will take over my position with the help of the legion of superheroes to take care of this city and planet. I highly doubt it will come to that, so you will just have to believe in me." Kara said, trying to convince every soul that was listening.

"Isn't Reign the one who killed loads of people, and tried to kill you?" another man said.

"This is true, however she was being controlled by these people who I'm trying to get rid of today. You do not have to worry about that." Kara looked at Arden and Arden nodded.

"I will come back," Kara shouted. " I just can't promise that I will be in one piece." Kara mumbled under her breath.

After giving this speech, Kara and Arden flew back to the DEO.

At the DEO

THUMP

Kara and Arden landed on the DEO balcony and started walking down the stairs.

"Well that was... eventful?" Kara was trying to convince herself.

"AGAIN?" Alex screamed at the top off her lungs.

"Huh, what?" Kara was confused.

"First you go into single combat with Rhea, and barely escape with your life! And now you are doing the same, just again someone who is more powerful than you? Kara how could you be so stupid? I just got you back!" Alex glared at Arden, who felt guilty immediately.

"This is the only way for my mother to be free. If I die, she's free. If I live, she's free! Don't let her spend the rest of her life in a jail cell." Kara said, sobbing slightly.

"Ugh, why do you have to sacrifice your life over others all the time?" Alex argued.

"Because that is the way I was brought up to be," Kara looked at her mother, who was sitting on a computer chair.

"My whole planet died, this is the only thing I have left, Alex. These powers and how I use them, it the only thing I have left. Other than a partial part of my family." Kara looked at Alura and Arden. She wished Kal was here like last time.

"FINE. Just be cruel, be Kryptonian. You can't let her win Kara, I can't live without you." Alex sobbed.

"I will come back to you, Alex" Kara hugged Alex tightly never wanting Kara to let go, but she did.

"Arden, you're coming with me to the training room. If I'm going to survive, then I need to learn from the best." Kara told Arden.

"Sure, let's go." Arden put her arm around Kara, as she grabbed her arm and flipped Kara onto her back and put her foot to her neck.

"Hey! What gives?" Kara wined.

"You have to be ready for anything," Arden said as she gave her hand to pick Kara up.

"Come on, sis." Kara glared at Arden jokily.

"Wait, Kara are you sure you want to do this for me?" Alura asked, with loving eyes.

"I would do anything for you mother." Kara said as she and Arden left to go train.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Will Kara survive or will she suffer? Find out in the next Chapter! Please vote and comment, I love to see what you guys think. There is going to be some Karamel in the next chapter, and we all know that that there isn't anything as sweet as Karamel :).

Lots of Love <3

-E