Chapter 18

Raven walked the halls of Ever After High less than a week ago she seemed like she was some sort of hero to the students but it was clear they had changed their minds after the incident. She tightened her grasp on her books as some girls walked and pointed at her she hugged her books tighter.
"How is every enchanted thing," Apple chirped happily.
After destroying the book everyone felt lighter as if know they only had to carry their own weight and not their parents and all the generations before.
"Great, thanks," Raven said sighing; Apple seemed like the only one who even acknowledged her existence – well that is unless you count gossiping which she didn't.
"Oh, sweetie what's the matter. You can tell me we are best friends forever after," Apple said putting a hand over her shoulder.
"I'm not sure you'd understand," Raven muttered and walked away.
That was the last of Raven and Apple and really Raven and anyone Cerise came around but like the others something in Raven was missing she was never the same again...
Ever After High was defiantly different which the Headmaster wasn't too fond of but allowed it never the less after the destruction of his own invention had caused.
So far life in Ever After High was like a fairytale.
"I do have one question though; why did Raven even put the book in the haunted house surely it would be safer with her anyway," Maddie once asked.
"Villains usually make dumb mistakes like that," Cedar answered truthfully after the Story book of legends had been destroyed Cedar was a real girl but she was about as truthful as they come.
"It must have been so cool saving the day like that," Briar added longingly.
"I'm sure it would have been much more persistent if you were there," Apple concluded.
"When you saved the day was their some song or something?"  Briar continued to pester.
"Can't say we did too much of that..." Apple answered.
"Speaking of which; that was the most hexellent adventure ever! Do you think you could allow me to turn it into a book of some sort," Holly asked longingly.
"Of course," The four of them answered.
"I'll even ask the narrator to help out," Maddie added.
"Spellbinding!" Holly said happily "I think I'll start with. The great hall of Ever After High smelled like floor wax and old stone mixed with the tangy musk of magic. What do you think?"