Chapter 2

Now, if you happened to be quite fond of common sense, you would probably be asking yourself: why couldn't the Evil Queen had long committed this act of dark magic years before?  I mean someone was bound to touch the mirror in those ten years.
And here is your answer. Family, as you should probably already know, have a very strong connection both in blood and love (Yes, even though it may be hard to believe, but the Queen family really do love each other). This strong and powerful magic isn't easy to preform or come by and can only be used by a fellow family member.
You may also be asking, why did she suddenly look at herself in the mirror?
This is also a hexcellent question though the answer is quite difficult. I am sure that she was in grief, and was singing a song (probably dramatic) just before she dramatically collapsed. That could be it, but you never know...
***

Apple was listening attentively as her Mrs. Her Majesty The White Queen lectured about things similar to tiara sizes and future neck problems. She probably was the only one listening, her best friend Briar Beauty was snoring in her seat and even respectful Holly was stifling a yawn.
Although Apple was very familiar about the subject, she always liked to learn about it. It was possible that she might learn how to choose the perfect crown for her coronation.
However, considering that the White Queen had originated from Wonderland and her words didn't quite make much sense and sometimes she suddenly changed the subject. This would really infuriate the Princesses.
"Briar could you tell the most important aspect of ruling, and while you are at it why a raven is like a writing desk?" The White Queen randomly asked, proving Apple's point.
Briar continued to snore. Apple poked her gently and whispered, "What is the most important aspect of ruling?"
"Having a good night's rest?,' the daughter of sleeping beauty guessed before continuing one of her many daily naps.
"Incorrect. Vegie do you know the answer?"  The White Queen replied looking over at a girl who wore only green.
"Personally I agree with Briar, a good night's rest could do you some good," She said nodding at the sleeping princess seated next to her.
"Apple?" The Queen pointed at the blonde princess in the front row sitting the straightest of them all.
"Making your subjects happy," She answered proudly she for one could not wait for her happily ever after but it isn't just princes and kisses you know (most would argue with that – just saying) she had to work hard.
"N0, oh wait, it seems like I'm mistaken, you are correct Apple, as usual. You're just like your Mother Snow," The White Queen remarked. "Do you also happen to know how a raven is like a writing desk?"
"They both have legs?" Apple guessed.