Part 1 Wednesday, January 1 ,2046

(First of all thank you for reading and keeping up with my story. Don't forget to vote for each part and add it to your Reading list! You give me positive energy by just seeing your names in the notification❤️ and comment about your reactions, expectations, opinions, and anything you would like to say❤️ lots of love💘)

..

  "Sam L. Jefferson a writer who was known for his Romantic books and movies! He wrote legendary romantic books and movies that  may let you think twice about returning back to your ex lover or leave you dreaming about your lover or crush. He is the one who we gonna host in our episode in our tv program - Meet The Legends-  welcome him!!" Said the announcer Tom Harlem in a cheerful way.

          Sam L. Jefferson enters the studio and the ovation of the audience wouldn't stop until Tom talked welcoming him " Long time no seen huh from the last episode!" 

Sam replying to him with laughter "2 years ago? Right? "

Tom says  "I think, actually yeah, we miss you  and your fans misses you too!".

          After exchanging jokes and  asking about how life is going. Time for a break, Sam asks to go to the toilet. His heart beats quickly and hand is shivering.  He thinks "Will it happen? Will my beloved baby boy will be gone?Will my baby be harmed? Was mom right? Or she was just giving me false information just to hate dad and love that he never existed in my life or memory! Would I be thankful for her for giving me a warning and never wanting the broken face she sees while me looking at others fathers? Would I be Angry? Would I be angry that she never warned me and left me just discovering this fact that day? Is it a lie or a truth, all I know I struggled in life and–" The director cuts his overthinking right away by knocking the door on him and telling him that 3 minutes and they will be on air! "Alright Sam, tell them  about it FACE YOUR FEARS"  replies back to the directer " Alright"

"Well, first of all would you tell your fans about the book you published a week ago? And when you called me you told me about the surprise I think everyone expecting" said Tom welcoming him.

"Um, well actually the book I wrote was Santa's Gift it has a lot of suspense , mysteries and usually its horror or kinda paranormal not filled with blood scenes and working on making it a movie" said Sam replying to him.

Tom says " So why actually this time is different , is there any kind of love story in it ?".

"Actually, yes there is! But, it's the most different of all past times." Says Sam.

"Yeah actually people love different stuff and especially when you are the one who writes it. So you wanna tell us about this love story?" Says Tom looking to the camera.

"Great actually let me tell all the story to you." said Sam.

"Didn't  you forget something ?" Says Tom waiting expectantly.

Then Sam replies with a wide smile on his face " Yes, so actually everyone knows my wife is pregnant! My baby was just born yesterday and he is a boy! And we named him Adam"

           The audience reacts happily and they all start clapping for the happy news. But maybe they aren't the only one happy...he is too,Luc...!Sam is worried , so worried he wants his baby just like his mother did want him! Why did life choose him? God is testing him and he must have faith in him.

" The best coincidence that you and your baby boy Adam have the same birthday date! We celebrate today your birthdays and the New Year!" Tom said that as the audience clapping and ovation was getting louder. Sam thanks him and thanks his fans."Now tell us about ur story and everything !"Said Tom happily.

"Alright, it actually begins with the love story you were just asking about so lets start" said Sam opening the book.

P.s : Actuallyyy this one kinda cringey   but important. Getting into details of the story keep up in part two and the next parts.

Don't forget to vote and add the story to library so you get notifications every time I write a new part.
Thanks for reading💘💘💘

________________________
S O C I A L M E D I A
Instagram: SouvanaSamyy
Twitter: SouvanaSamyy
Facebook: Souvana Samy
_________________________