Final

Both of my eyes opened wider, i can't believe what did he just say.

"Before he died, he wanted to be buried together with the engagement ring you gave. Even if i'm sure that ring is just a symbol that has no meaning for you. He also forced himself to write you a letter with his stiff hand"

"..."

"Read it" Chou gave me a handwritten letter.

" For Alu,

I know it must be really boring to stay with a worthless and ill person like me. You only can spend time together, talking and doing nothing else in a small hospital room. I'm really happy i could hear your voice for the last time, even if it's just "Hello, who's this?" or even you didn't remember me. Chou also called you few times, but you didn't answer at all, so i decided to stop him. Sorry if i bothered you last night.

I also looked at your profile, which no longer uses our picture together as the profile pict, and my name isn't on your status message again. I have to admit, at first i can't accept the truth that you have forgotten about me. But if you're really happy with her, then go ahead. I'll be fine as long you're happy.

After a few months passed, i'm still waiting for you. My condition got a little better than before. I really miss you, i really wanted to see you sitting next to me, i miss these times when we laugh together, when you stroked my head just like a small child. I was wrong to hope you will come back. You even left your own house, just like me.

Maybe when you're reading this, i'm already not in this world. At least, you read this. If you do, i'm already happy.

Thank you very much for everything you gave to me, including this ring. I will keep it together along with our memories forever. I still love you though, no matter what.

Zilong,

June 21"

"Now, do you understand his suffering?"

My vision started to get blurry, slowly, the tears goes down and made my cheek wet. Regretting is now useless, everything has too late and ended. If only i come back earlier, and stay on his side, i bet he's still alive.

Zilong, i'm sorry. I'm such a disappointment, iknew it. I was wrong to left you. I shouldn't do that. Please forgive me, istill love you too.