Meeting & Miya

A small notification box appeared, a message from Chou

"Dude, u busy rn? Zilong wants to have a vidcall with u haha, he rly missed u i guess"

"Oh ok, i'm gonna call him"

I pressed the video call button, few seconds later, Zilong answered me.

"Did you miss me that much?"

"No, i just want to see how does your hotel room looks like"

I chuckled

"Come on, it's okay, admit it"

"No"

"Okay, alright, alright, you can see it. It's cool right? Let's go there together when you're fully recovered"

He smiled a little and nodded slightly.

Suddenly, a crimson liquid came out from his nose,

"Zilong, your nose..."

"What?"

Chou quickly wiped the blood that flows through Zilong's nose.

"Hey, i'm gonna end the call now, Alu. I'll call you back when his condition is better"

I nodded then ended the call.

............

It's almost lunchtime, i unplugged the charger and went outside my room. I pressed the elevator button as i took a long, deep breath. Geez, i really hope Zilong will be okay.

After i finished my lunch, i ordered a taxi and went outside the hotel to wait for the taxi.

"Good luck"

I smiled after seeing a short message Zilong just sent me.

"Thank you <3 Btw, don't forget to have enough rest time, dear"

He didn't reply anything. Maybe he's not feeling well, it's okay, i don't mind.

The taxi arrived, and the driver blows the horn once, which made me starled for a few seconds. I sighed and goes inside.

...........

Phew, finally the meeting is already done, even if i gave everyone a blank stare for few seconds during presentation, but lucky, i didn't ruin anything.

I walked to my hotel room slowly.

A woman, long white hair, ponytail. She slightly reminds me of Zilong, whom also has a ponytail. But i have to admit, Zilong's hair looks softer than hers. Even if he's a male.

I entered my room and lies on my bed while adding the contacts of representatives of our office partners. Mr. Roger, Eudora, Hayabusa, and Miya. So that woman i saw few minutes ago was her.

Oh, that's right, i should ask Zilong how's he feeling right now.

"So, how are you feeling rn?"

...

Wait a minute.

I ACCIDENTALLY SENT IT TO A WRONG PERSON, I SENT IT TO MIYA INSTEAD OF ZILONG, DAMN, I MIGHT RUIN EVERYTHING NOW.

"Sorry, wrong message"

I quickly typed these and sent it to her as i panicked and slapped my own forehead.

"It's ok. Btw who's this, Alu?"

"Yes"

"Oh, i saw you earlier when you entered the taxi. Did you stay in the same hotel with me?"

"Yes..."

"Cool, which floor?"

"Same as u"

"I see, nc to meet you then. But i have to go now, need to charge"

"Ok"

I'm so relieved i didn't ruin anything. I closed our chat and soon calls Zilong as I watched the sunset through the window. I bet he would love to watch it, if only he was there, next to me.

Been three times since i called him, but he didn't answer at all, maybe he's asleep. I closed the curtains and turned on the lamps.

I just came home, and it's almost 7 PM, which means, dinner time. I should hurry, usually places will be crowded during dinner time.

.........

Just as i expected, there are only few empty tables left, i quickly grabbed my food and sit on the corner of the restaurant. Zilong always choose seat at the corner, he really hates being a center of attention.

As always, texting Zilong while eating is a must. "Zi, have you eaten ur dinner?" He didn't reply, even he didn't read it. Maybe he's really asleep.

Oh wait no! He's awake, he's typing right now!

"Hey, excuse me"

I put my phone in my pocket and looked at the one who called me.

"You're Alucard, right?"

"Yes"

"The seats are full, i couldn't find any other empty chair. May i sit with you?"

I nodded slowly to her.

Even if we just met literally this afternoon, we talked long enough. We talked about our personal life, work, office, almost everything. Something crossed in my mind, a cunning thing that many people do.

If i approach her, surely the project will be a 'success' because she'd easily agree to sign the cooperative contract. "So, do you like to wear a ring?" She stared at the ring i wore on my finger. "Yes, kinda like it"

"Is that a marriage ring?". I shaked my head, "No" Well, i was being honest, it's an engagement ring, not marriage, we haven't got married yet. She nodded slowly, "I see"

...........

It was easy to approach her, in few hours, we'rein a relationship. Even if i have no feelings for her. I did it on purpose, inorder to get profit. If the project is a 'success', i can afford a betterhospital for Zilong. So, he will be fully recovered.