ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᶰᶤᶰᵉ💦

Start from the beginning

She gripped the sheets in her tight fists, needing something to hold on to, and her moans were so loud there was no doubt the whole house knew what was behind their door. She couldn't control it even it she willed herself to, the pleasure was too much but she still wanted more.

"Asher," she moaned, grinding into his face, "suck my clit, that's it, baby. Right there."

Listening to her demands, he took her bundle of nerves into his mouth and sucked on it, before landing a teasing bite that had her clenching her legs around his head.

"Stroke my cock, Brooklyn," he commanded, pushing her to do it. "I want my cock to fill your mouth."

She took his advice and reached for his shaft, holding it in her small, trembling hands and guiding it to her lips, where she took the tip into her mouth. A groan came from the back of his throat, and she felt it hit her core which brought delicious feelings to her body.

Slowly, she worked more of him, and the length that couldn't fit was handled by her skillful hands, pumping back and forth to please him. His grunts of approval was sent straight to his mouth to her core, so it was a win-win for both of them. 

Using his fingers, he pinched her nub that sent a million sensations down her aroused body, and his tongue that was stimulating her cunt lapped between her folds to further wet her.

His penis was already hard –being sucked off by Brooklyn does that– and it stood painfully against his belly. Biting her clitoris, she tensed and stopped her movements, overwhelmed by pleasure and with a few more strokes, she came undone with a mind blowing orgasm.

"Get up. Stand by the bed and lift your ass in the air," he demanded, getting off the bed as well and stood behind her as she got into position.

She hesitated, even in her state she was smart enough to question his motives, but not much persuasion was needed for her to push it aside. He was probably just expressing a different side of him, and so far she liked it. Placing her palms on the bed, she leaned forward and paraded her behind for Asher.

He hummed appreciatively and grabbed one side before slapping it with a satisfying smack, forcing her to clench her legs upon impact. If he would stop playing with her and just fuck her that would be great.

"Ash," she barely got the words out, "I want you."

"Are you ready for me, baby. Is your hot cunt wet enough when I take you from behind." He doesn't do it often, but the way he talks dirty can make her cum uncontrollably just from words.

"Yes," came her throaty answer.

Satisfied with her reply, he held his cock and positioned himself at her entrance. Brooklyn had to stop herself from giving in to the urge to just push back, taking his whole length into her at once. He teasing ran himself between her lips before pushing in, producing a loud, wanton moan from her.

She had to hold onto the sheets to absorb the feelings. He was slowly pushing in, inch by inch it disappeared from the outside world and made appearance from the inside of her vagina.

When he was in deep, he started moving quickly with his thrusts and her hips were his support. He held them tightly as he penetrated her, going in deeper with each stroke. "Does that feel good, Brooklyn," she could only manage a moan as a sort of answer, but he wasn't satisfied with that, "answer me," he said in his brooding, demanding voice.

Closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling, she sighed huskily. "Yes."

"Do you like the feeling of my hard cock fucking your sweet little pussy."

"Yes," another demented reply, too much in ecstasy to be coherent.

His thrusts turned from fast into frantic. Pounding into her, her hands fell weak and they wobbled before collapsing, transferring her into another position. One where her ass is literally an offering for him. He groaned in appreciation before doing a thrust so deep she can feel him in her belly.

"Oh my God, Asher. I'm close," she said like a bitch in heat, which she was, "keep doing that. Yes, yes yes yes yes." Her inner walls clenched beautifully around his shaft and he knew it was coming before he felt it, but he denied her from it.

Asher commanded, "don't cum," making her whimper like an injured kitten. She needed to come, feeling it at the highest point and almost spilling over. "Hold it, Brooklyn. I want you to come with me." He continued his heated movements into her clenched pussy begging for a sweet release.

After a few more thrusts, he said one word that was like angels singing in her ear, despite their dirty activities. "Now," he said, before she felt his cum coating her walls, and in response she let go wave after wave of pleasure, milking his cock with both their bodily fluids.

Eventually, he pulled away and she took her chance to lie down in exhaustion. There was a pool flowing from between her legs and she felt some sort of satisfaction looking at it despite it being solid prove that they did not use protection during their intercourse.

Asher disappeared into the bathroom and came back moments later holding a wet towel. "Spread your legs for me, baby," he said softly, gazing up at her with a different set of eyes. He held each side of her thighs and they opened easily.

With tender strokes, he used the towel to clean up the mess between her legs, at the same time resisting the urge to be the one licking up all the juices, tasting her again.

____________________

Another sex filled chapter, I guess. It wasn't suppose to turn out this way but one thing led to another and I got carried away.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed despite it being another filler.