Chapter 6!

Chapter 6:

As I woke up from my intoxicated state of being drunk still not knowing how it happened I woke up with my head still laying on Cameron’s lap. He was still rubbing my forehead with the tips of his fingers. That’s probably why I feel asleep so fast he warmed me up while the alcohol was freezing me down. As I pick my head back up from his lap he smiled to me as I got up and read the alarm clock ‘’2:25” ; Next to the bed who was in someone’s random room. 

‘’Your up already!’’ Cam said as sat next to me on the bed.

‘’Ummm yeah what happened?’’ I asked him still lost In my own world.

‘’Well you were having fun and then you- ‘’ Without finishing.

‘’O please don’t finish that sentence’’ I said feeling embarrassed as he laughed a little.

‘’Hey! At least you can dance’’

I Laughed a little and smiled back at him. His smile was so refreshing and right. A smile that no matter how many storms you pass by in a day or month it shines bright.

‘’Thanks’’.

A moment of silence stood still. We could still here the music and loud people still having fun.

‘’Sooooooo-‘’ He broke it.

‘’Tell me about yourself a little’’.

I couldn’t help it. I couldn’t help but here his voice. Hear Another laugh. See a little smile.

‘’Well, I like long walks on the beach, Justin Bieber, I’m a major Fan Girl, Romantic Movies, And my favorite color is pink!’’ I said sarcastically.

We shared laughs together.

‘’Well that isn’t typical’’. He replied with his famous smile.

Another moment of silence visited the room. He reached for my hand that was sitting on my lap. He looked at me. Both resting in each others eyes. I took my hand back.

‘’I have to go it’s getting late’’. As I tried running out the dorm.

‘’Wait Zoey!’’ As he reached for my arm and snapped it back and pulled me against him. I could feel the sudden warmth I had felt. He reaches for my chin pulling my face up lightly to his, Breathing hard.

‘’Not yet’’. As he planted his soft lips on mine.

Lips that I didn’t want to have an excuse for to leave. My heart started to beat normally. Like it was once missing a piece but left the old missing one with a remake. Lips so perfectly shaped and knew how to move. As I put my hand against his chest, I clench it. Wanting every minute of it to last a life time. We stopped.

‘’I like you Zoey’’. With his hand resting on my back pushing me more and more into him.

I couldn’t say anything. I loved every minute of that kiss, and wanting more. I move both of my arms to the back of his neck resting them on his shoulder.

‘’I think I like you more’’. I said as I exchanged a smile with his laughter.

He went In for another kiss, But the door opened. As I faced my entire body to the door in a fast movement. My heart stopped.

It was Nash.

‘’O Well what do we have here?’’ He said as he shut the door behind him.

Heart still beating.

‘’I have to go.’’ As I tried rushing out the door. But Nash quickly went in front of me. Breathing hard.

‘’No where you going? We should get to know each other more?’’ He said sarcastically. He was scary sometimes. But that’s what made him hot in every way.

‘’I have to go’’. As I pushed right through him running out the door. Heart still beating. Wondering what just might happen next. I mean he didn’t see me and Cam holding each other or kissing or anything. We moved from each other to quick enough for him to see. I went back to it. I went back to thinking. Again.

As I reach the first floor of the frat house. I see people laying on each other. People still dancing. People still drinking. I tried to find mahogany. Wondering where she was. She probably left before I did. As I turn back to the staircase of the drunken frat house I see Nash And Cam talking as they took each step down. I find my way out of the house reaching the lot of cars breathing the fresh air I needed.

As I walked back to my dorm. I just thought. Thought of what they could’ve been talking about. Thought of if Cam had told Nash what happened. That he kissed me. Thought if-if I did the right choice. The choice to kiss Cam and telling him how I felt about him. I knew it, I knew that tonight would be the night I would let everything out. But for some reason it felt like I took of a brick off from one of my shoulder. But the other still feeling heavy. Heavy of what might happen next. Heavy of even still liking Nash and that he said that he needed to talk to me. Just heavy of more thoughts and what could go wrong.

I finally make it back to my dorm. Seeing mahogany lye there on her bed with her outfit still on. Could she have gotten drunk too? . As I start to get into my comfortable clothes, just being ready to go to sleep after this long night. I hear my phone beep of a notification. It was a text.

From Cameron.

How did he even get my number? He probably put it in my phone while I was sleeping. He’ s so sneaky. It read…..

‘’Hey I’m sorry for Nash ,I just wanted to tell you that wear something cute I want to take you out on a date!’’.

Forgetting the fact the he basically went in my phone. I replied.

‘’It’s ok! But were should we meet?’’.

‘’Meet me in the parking lot I’ll pick you up’’.

‘’Ok.’’

‘’Ok See you tomorrow- Beautiful’’.

The conversation ended. He called me something that every girl loves to be called. The word that confirms you are, when you feel like your not.

As I put my phone down on my night stand. I look into the window that was between me and Lox’s bed. The mirror that had the perfect view of the stars and the moon at night. The perfect view to look at, at night. As my eyes begin to close and I being to doze of the stars in the sky begin to become nothing but a blurry vision. But the night itself wasn’t blurry with the star that shined the sky and the night. Cam.