Camp Half-Blood and Crazy Blondes

Alex woke up to the feeling of someone reaching out to touch her. Without thinking of the consequences, she snatched the wrist that was so close to her and yanked. The female let out a high pitched yelp and started to struggle. Alex didn't give the girl any leverage and just held her down while putting her dagger to the unknown's neck. "Who are you?" Alex questioned harshly.

 "Who are you?" Alex questioned harshly

Unknown Female⬆️

Before the female was able to answer, Percy entered the infirmary. When he realized the condition the girl was in, he tried to calm down his sister. "Alexina," he approached the bed, "I need you to calm down and released the girl so she can explain where we are."

Alex contemplated her choices and nodded in acceptance. "Fine." She relented. She slowly got off of the girl and backed up towards a wall so her back was covered and she could watch the whole infirmary. She was able to watch as the unknown and Percy started talking and it was obvious that they were attracted to each other.

Alexina sighed as she relaxed slightly. She wasn't able to relaxe long as her brother called for her to follow the two. She did as asked and followed hesitantly. She kept a distance as tehy walked through Camp Hald-Blood, well aware of all the stares that were directed at her. They were finally able to reach a large white house in the middle of the camp.

Annabeth, as she learned, was the first to speak when they reached the house. "This is the Big House." She said. "Our camp directors are usually here or teaching different classes. The main director is usually here, though." Alexina started to tone out of their concersation as they walked into the "Big House". She was feeling worry start to flood the bond between her and Poseidon and just barely sent out comfort before they were in another room and facing the camp director. Of course, it had to be anohter god. AKA Dionysus.

She wondered how long it would take him to figure it out.

AN: I know this is short, but I am not having enough time to do this with all of my classes. I'll try to get more done, but I might just put it up for adoption. I'll let you know.