The Birth of the Chosen Twins

Imagine black hair for Alexina

Sally Jackson was in pain. AKA Labor. It can be called torture also.

"Just push once more!" The doctor raised his voice.

"I am pushing!" Sally yelled back in pain.

"Once more, once more!" With one final push, a cry was heard. "It's a boy!" Was shouted throughout the room. Everybody cheered but was cut off by a scream from Sally. "There's two!" The doctor shouted.

Soon another cry was heard as Sally gave birth to another baby. "It's a girl!" The nurses cooed. Sally just smiled and was handed her babies.

"Perseus Achilles Jackson and Alexina Aglaia Jackson."

(Time skip)

Sally was nervously pacing the living room with her babies watching. Percy in worry and Alex in indifference.

Percy was a loud child. He always wanted attention and stayed up all night. He had dark brown (almost black) hair and sea green eyes. He loved his mother very much.

Alex on the other hand was unnaturally quiet. The only time she makes noise is when she was tired, hungry, or needed changed. It usually freaked people, including Sally, out of their wits. Alex has pitch black hair with a slight blue tint and bright sea green eyes that seemed to glow. They were even brighter than Percy's eyes. Alex doesn't care for their mom as much as Percy (she is a daddy's girl, even if she hasn't met him yet) but nobody has noticed this. She also puts up a fuss when people call her Alex and not Alexina.

Now, the reason why Sally is pacing is because Poseidon is visiting. That was a huge reason for worrying in Sally's book. This is because Poseidon doesn't know he has twins. She (Sally) has no idea how he will react.

A knock sounded throughout the apartment. Sally hurriedly scurried to the door and quickly opened it. Outside was a lean but muscled man. He had black shaggy hair with sea green eyes. His attire consisted of a buttoned up Bermuda shirt with regular cargo shorts. To any passerby, he looked handsome and harmless, like any loving father. Sally knew better. This was Poseidon. He was known as the God of Seas, horses and earthquakes. Also known as the Stormbringer. He had one hell of a temper.

"Sally." He greeted plainly.

"Poseidon." She greeted back nervously.

"I'm here to visit my son." He said.

"About that," she started, "we had more than one child." She explained while looking away.

"Twin boys?" The god asked.

"Just follow me." She gestured. Poseidon followed the nervous mortal curiously. What is so wrong about having twins? Slowly, an idea formed in his head but the man pushed down his hope. He's never had a daughter before.

The two adults quickly arrived at their destination and Poseidon stopped dead in his tracks, staring straight at the (horribly) pink crib in front of him. He desperately pushed down that hope in his chest and slowly walked over to peak over the side. He couldn't stop his hope from souring and settling triumphantly in his chest not could he stop the smile from spreading across his face in joy.

There, inside the crib, was a small little girl that was looking up at him curiously with eyes just like his. She also seemed to be holding a suffering look as she gazed at the pink crib. She had all of his features in a feminine way and a large feeling of pride welled up inside of him.

What made him most proud though, was the small dark blue trident that rested over her tiny heart, marking her as his first daughter. It was covered by an incredibly strong mist. It seemed that even Sally can't see through it.

Carefully, Poseidon lifted his arms inside the pink (he would have to change that) crib and reached for the baby. He heard Sally gasp as the little girl smiled and reached for him.

"Why did you gasp Sally?" He asked. At the sound of his voice, the baby looked up towards him and cooed and giggled.

" Sh-she's n-never b-b-behaved l-like this befo-before." She stuttered our in shock. With a hint of possessiveness that was never caught, Poseidon smiled knowingly.

"I see." He simply said. Finally, when tears started to from in Alexina's eyes, Poseidon picked up his daughter- he finally had a daughter- and brought her to his chest while rocking her side to side. If one were to just look at them, it would seem as if a regular father was holding his daughter. If one were to look so so closely, they would see the possessiveness in the gold the god had on the little girl. Unfortunately, no one saw it. Not even Sally had noticed.

That was their biggest mistake.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson series