Visiting After So Long Apart

6 Years Later

After putting Alex to sleep and giving Percy a smile, Poseidon was not seen by the older female or boy again. Unbeknownst to them, Alex saw him every night for 3 years. Eventually, he also left her reluctantly, but not without giving her his blessing and more protection. This protection came in the form of a hair accessory.

 All she had to do was take off the circlet and touch one of the pearls and the item would turn into a weapon of her choice

All she had to do was take off the circlet and touch one of the pearls and the item would turn into a weapon of her choice. The only people that can see it are trained demigods, Titans, Gods (minor & major), and strong monsters. Rhea can also choose who can see it if they are originally unable to.

Now, 3 years after Poseidon left Alex, Sally is taking them to Montauk, where the mother met the father.

(Mini Alex POV)

'Yes!' I think. 'We're going to the beach!' Outwardly, I kept an emotionless mask. The only one who is able to see my emotions are my daddy. 'I wonder if I'll be able to see him again.' I think before falling asleep.

(3rd POV)

Percy and Alex are 6 years old and complete opposites. Percy is a mommy's boy who loves to be loud and play with others. He is very bad at school because of his ADHD and dyslexia, but his mother loves him anyways.

Alex, on the other hand, is a very quiet and reserved girl. She has no friends and likes to be alone. She is very good at school, much to Sally's confusion, and is a hardcore daddy's girl. She also has photographic memory. She keeps this a secret form her mom and Percy while using it to her advantage. Because of her memory, Alex knows who her dad is and still loves him very much, regardless of his absence. This is unlike Percy, who loathes his very being for leaving their mom and them (him).

Soon, the group of three arrived and Sally woke up the kids. They slowly got out of the car, as slow as snails. It was obvious that they wanted to go back to sleep.

Time Skip- After Unpacking

"Mother, may I go to the ocean?" Alex asked. She had never called Sally anything other that "Mother" before in her life.

Sally smiled sadly. "Yes, you may." She said quietly. Alex nodded and went to her room to change into her swimsuit.

After dressing, Alex quickly headed to the Ocean to swim

After dressing, Alex quickly headed to the Ocean to swim. There was only one person there, much to her surprise, and he was fishing with his back turned towards her.

Ignoring the person who was in her (when did it become hers?) ocean, Alex started to head to the the deeper parts of the water. She easily reached there and dived under when she could no longer touch the bottom. She was unaware of the person who was watching her intently form his spot on his boat.

Alex was unaware of many things as she was underwater. She was captured by the beauty the sea presented. Upon her entrance, every creature stopped her and approached her curiously.

"Hello." She greeted. She found that she could breathe underwater and talk to sea animals & horses 2 years ago.

"Hello! Hello! Princess!" They greeted in return.

"Princess?" Alex asked softly in confusion.

"Princess of the Sea! Princess of the Sea!" They chorused.

Alex smiled in realization. She was the daughter of the King. A princess. After her realization, Alex started to talk to everyone. That took almost 3 hours. After she was done, she quickly headed to the surface.

Breaking through to the surface, Alex started to look around. The man was still there but he started to turn towards her. When he was fully turned to her, Alex froze in shock. She knew who the man was. It was her daddy, Poseidon.

Alex hurriedly hid all recognition and started swimming to the shore but was stopped by a voice. "Wait, Girl!" It was her daddy.

She turned to her daddy, while hiding her joy and happiness, and smiled at him. "Yes?" She asked politely.

"Are you okay?" He asked in concern. " You were under quite a while."

Alex couldn't hold it in anymore. She just wanted her daddy to acknowledge her. So she started to swim towards the man and stopped at the edge of his boat. "I remember you." She said to the confused man. "I've missed you, daddy!" Realization dawned on Poseidon's face.

His daughter had remembered him