😩👉👌🍆🍆💦💦

Victoria was sitting in her new pcg gaming chair. She ran her fingers threw her pink pastel hair and fixed her glasses on her face. My chemical romance blasted in her room.

Her mom just painted her room a dark red abd hung up her bvb,mcr,and dan and phil posters. They just moved to a small town in london. She put on her lip,mouth,eyebrow,and teeth piercing. She looked at herself in the mirror smiling at the piercings that made her look older. The only thing about moving to london is that she missed her friends.

"Uuuuhh I'm bored" Victoria said falling on her jacksepticeye bed spread. As soon as she grabbed her phone she a notification. Pcg her favorite youtuber just uploaded. She jumped up in excitement. She loved watching the ginger freckled boy.

She had a crush on him for the longest time. Ever since they ment In kindergarten she new he was the one. She misses him so much and kissed the video. As soon as her screen uploaded to youtube her eyes gasped at the title. " shirtless video! Ft jacksepticeye. She gasped as she reads the word "shirtless and jacksepticeye. Two of her favorite things.

She giggled as she sees her favorite youtubers dance around shirtless. She notices pcg 6 pacs and blushes. She misses touching his pale skinny chest. Just when the video was about to end she heard her lover say "this is for you Victoria" and bringing sexy back came on. Soon pcgs and jacksepticeyes eyes filled with lust as they danced sexually. Victoria wished she was there. And all of a sudden the video stopped and a knocked came at the door.

Victoria opened the door to two shirtless guys standinf In the door way. It was pcg and jacksepticeye and the man himself,

Pennywise.

Victoria quaked at the sight of the three as they closed the door. Before she could speak. A slippery tentacle came to her mouth to shut her up.

"Don't tell Georgie" pennywise chuckled.

The End